Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A simple Website Template[Inspired by Play Insomnia]

Discussion on A simple Website Template[Inspired by Play Insomnia] within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A simple Website Template[Inspired by Play Insomnia]

Hello People,

Since I had some free time, I design a simple website template for CO, please take note, this is a Template, it does not have any functions such as Register, Change password and more. It is just a website having 1 Page and you guys can edit/add something in there.

So here's what it look's like

Download it here:

This is just a website I coded for education purpose, and since it's done, I want to release it here.

This thread will not receive any support or update.

Lastly, I invite you guys to play it just release last week.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2014, 14:19   #2

Image is broken. Fixed it:

Also isn't this just you jacking their site?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2014, 16:14   #3

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Old 08/20/2014, 23:29   #4

At least someone is taking the time to learn web development. Most of us learned coding by starting off with some ****** source, and building from there. I gave him full permission to use the website for educational purposes and release. Don't mind at all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2014, 23:55   #5

elite*gold: 15
It's not bad :P Maybe reduce the space between the middle container & right columns. Also the logo doesn't fit with the colors nor the size of the navigation bar.

Maybe this?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2014, 02:32   #6

James Uriel is Here hahaha. Posting with a Broken Image haha! :P
Old 08/21/2014, 03:28   #7

Pure work, Thanks Sani
Old 08/23/2014, 15:23   #8

Cool Can I used this one as my temporary site ?
Old 09/06/2014, 10:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsomniacPro View Post
At least someone is taking the time to learn web development. Most of us learned coding by starting off with some shitty source, and building from there. I gave him full permission to use the website for educational purposes and release. Don't mind at all.
Oh, it's nice that you gave him full permission. Too bad you aren't the creator of this website.

I created this website for Insomnia Gaming a few months back. Due to severe boredom, I quit Insomnia and sold this website to Justin (lostsolder15). Arco (InsonmiacPro) didn't have another website, nor anyone who could create him one, so he just kept using this one.

It is nice though that people like the website.

-------------

If anyone wants the original website, I'll attach it to my post. I've edited the navigation to contain no text, so you can add whatever text that you desire.

Here's a screenshot of the website:

Before any of you say anything about the code being sloppy as well as how much better it could have been coded; I am completely aware. I've stated once before that I rushed through this website because the server was going up in a matter of days, so I had to get the website done ASAP.

Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: zip insomnia website.zip (1.92 MB, 67 views)
Old 09/16/2014, 06:41   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donavon D View Post
Oh, it's nice that you gave him full permission. Too bad you aren't the creator of this website.

I created this website for Insomnia Gaming a few months back. Due to severe boredom, I quit Insomnia and sold this website to Justin (lostsolder15). Arco (InsonmiacPro) didn't have another website, nor anyone who could create him one, so he just kept using this one.

It is nice though that people like the website.

-------------

If anyone wants the original website, I'll attach it to my post. I've edited the navigation to contain no text, so you can add whatever text that you desire.

Here's a screenshot of the website:

Before any of you say anything about the code being sloppy as well as how much better it could have been coded; I am completely aware. I've stated once before that I rushed through this website because the server was going up in a matter of days, so I had to get the website done ASAP.

Enjoy
*cough*project manager*cough*
*cough*this was part of the insomnia project*coff*
Old 09/17/2014, 04:08   #11

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Decker, he doesn't need your permission. As long as he's the project manager, he owns the project. That's how software development works, unless your contract says otherwise. Do you have a written contract that you agreed to? Probably not... so please don't complain. Reading complaints sucks and brings down the forum. It's been 3 years, lighten up.