Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Project Phoenix (Patch 5187)

Discussion on [Release] Project Phoenix (Patch 5187) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/08/2018, 21:31   #46

elite*gold: 0
here
Attached Files
File Type: rar Database Backup.rar (2.7 KB, 34 views)
Old 06/17/2018, 21:04   #47

why no update
Old 06/17/2018, 21:54   #48

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotsh View Post
why no update
Because I abandoned the project, and the architecture is a failed first attempt. There will not be updates to this project, and hopefully never will be from anyone else either. I'm working on a new project that I'll release here. Don't wait for it. It'll come out when it comes out. This thread is left open for those who ask real questions, not for posting rude demands on updates. If you want to update it, then update it yourself.
Old 06/18/2018, 02:55   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Because I abandoned the project, and the architecture is a failed first attempt. There will not be updates to this project, and hopefully never will be from anyone else either. I'm working on a new project that I'll release here. Don't wait for it. It'll come out when it comes out. This thread is left open for those who ask real questions, not for posting rude demands on updates. If you want to update it, then update it yourself.
Thank you boss for fast replay
and thank you again for helping ppls here

please look at this screen
what's wrong at connection
Old 06/18/2018, 06:31   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotsh View Post
Thank you boss for fast replay
and thank you again for helping ppls here

please look at this screen
what's wrong at connection
It's not a full server; hell, it's not even a base server, really. As I said, it's a failed architecture. But feel free to run it if you'd really like... You need to check the connection config for the client launcher you're using. Ensure that the client is pointed to the account server. If you're using your public IP address, then try connecting using your intranet/adapter IP address first.
Old 01/29/2020, 20:18   #51

can you help me please about this problem ?

Old 01/29/2020, 21:02   #52

This thread can be closed now that Comet has been released. I'm no longer supporting this older project for new developers.
Closed Thread