Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Light's Server Tool

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Light's Server Tool

This is for sources with the following database setup:
Accounts table name: accounts
Characters table name: entities

Its very basic ATM but within the next coming week there will be a few different updates.

TO DO: x = Done - = Not Done
x Total Accounts
x Total Characters
x Total [PM] Online
x Total Chars Online

- Custom database/table settings
- GUI Design
- More Settings Options
- More than one custom theme option
- Custom Icon
- MUCH MUCH MORE!!

**IDEAS ARE WELCOME**

VIRUS SCAN:

Scan it yourself (;

DOWNLOAD:
OR in the attatchment
Attached Files
File Type: rar ServerTool.rar (205.9 KB, 119 views)

Old 12/18/2013, 07:23   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,355
Looking at the reflection of the executable, the program is what it says. It connects to the MySql database through an INI file and shows statistics. Light, I'm not sure if you want others to see the source for the executable. If you don't, you might want to think about giving the executable some basic protection (like with Eazfuscator.NET or something). Redgate gives out Smart Assembly to students if you contact them (but you have to give them proof that you're enrolled at a college). It might actually be in the community's benefit if you left it open. Then others can edit it for their source (though, if they can edit the form, I'm sure they would also be able to make their own).

Old 12/18/2013, 07:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
Looking at the reflection of the executable, the program is what it says. It connects to the MySql database through an INI file and shows statistics. Light, I'm not sure if you want others to see the source for the executable. If you don't, you might want to think about giving the executable some basic protection (like with Eazfuscator.NET or something). Redgate gives out Smart Assembly to students if you contact them (but you have to give them proof that you're enrolled at a college). It might actually be in the community's benefit if you left it open. Then others can edit it for their source (though, if they can edit the form, I'm sure they would also be able to make their own).
In a way that's what I was planning to do, make it so that anyone can customize it through the ini file. When I create the GUI(hopefully) that's what I can do. Not necessarily give them the exact source for it, but give them the options to edit it for their own server. This way it will be a lot easier than editing the source anyway. I'm also planning on making an admin version that will show more information pertaining to an admin/owner of a server rather than information that any user would see. About the protection, honestly if they want the source that bad, they can have it. I won't post it but I don't mind if people have it. Its a great learning tool, even just this basic program here.
Old 12/18/2013, 08:06   #4

How about a timer to restart the server every 3.5 Seconds. Most ppl use those egy sources :3

Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/18/2013, 15:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
>2013
>Thinks obfuscators still works

Almost every single obfuscator has a deobfuscator these days. To be honest, the best solution is to write your own private obfuscator.
Old 12/18/2013, 18:26   #6

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
>2013
>Thinks obfuscators still works

Almost every single obfuscator has a deobfuscator these days. To be honest, the best solution is to write your own private obfuscator.
I said basic protection. Obviously there are ways around a lot of them these days if you look into it. We've had this discussion before.