Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]SkyNightCo New Source!

Discussion on [Release]SkyNightCo New Source! within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/29/2009, 20:45   #16

elite*gold: 20
Ok im done posting about this 14year old kid im not going down to his level im more mature then that but just rember what comes around goes around dont give ur source out TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!! you cant Trust anyone on the internet..
Old 06/29/2009, 20:48   #17

elite*gold: 0
I've already pointed out that this was copy & pasted from Ultimatum's Source and it has the same exact coding. So this thread was all for nothing since there's nothing to show off about your New Shittier* Source. (Omg amazing you changed a few words. Congrats.)
Old 06/29/2009, 20:50   #18

Prownage the only reason is mad is becuz of the sucky source u made that got released sucked worse xD
Old 06/29/2009, 20:50   #19

Received Thanks: 1,142
<sarcasm>Rewording is an amazing artform!?</sarcasm>
Old 06/29/2009, 20:50   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
You've been reported for evading a ban just to continue the same **** you got banned for, have a nice day.

#Request Close
tao has evaded teh uber ban a million times, but he so sexy he nevar got banned until a week passes by.
Old 06/29/2009, 20:51   #21

Received Thanks: 8,592
If you both continue to insult one and other you will both end up permanently banned.
I suggest the pair of you stop acting childish and drop things where they are, If he wants to release a source which is safe and no proof is shown for theft then i will not stop him.

I am going to suggest you re-create this thread release and show more details and have no flaming.

#Closed
Closed Thread