Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Redux v2 - Official 5065 Classic Source

Discussion on Redux v2 - Official 5065 Classic Source within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/01/2015, 22:20   #1801

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Nopes, was offering my service. That is all.
Thanks for your kind offer!
I already taught myself some PHP coding and I did it. :3
Registering page is so simple yes, but imma develop it as soon as it's possible.
I also thinking about design a whole new page including the Login/Ranks/Top5Classes..etc
Actually it's so fun to keep working I never get bored of searching or learning.. I will never stop in specific level tho.

*Credits still goes Pro4Never.
Thanks dude for the most awesome source.. I would love to see a new release tho. Regards
Old 02/02/2015, 16:59   #1802

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by m e n a View Post

Thanks for your kind offer!
I already taught myself some PHP coding and I did it. :3
Registering page is so simple yes, but imma develop it as soon as it's possible.
I also thinking about design a whole new page including the Login/Ranks/Top5Classes..etc
Actually it's so fun to keep working I never get bored of searching or learning.. I will never stop in specific level tho.

Credits still goes for Mike I assume that's Pro4Never name I can't recall!
Thanks dude for the most awesome source.. I would love to see a new release tho. Regards
Mike is Aceking.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2015, 07:05   #1803

Any idea how to control Item generate in new registered players?
I mean what the CS file name controls that?
I want to change the normal items the players get when they create new accounts, so I wont need an NPC to do that for me, I guess it's easier to handle, wont be able to get spammy tho.. or less spammy I guess!
Old 02/03/2015, 08:45   #1804

Creating the character section in Player cs?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2015, 12:39   #1805

[Request] Pro4Never could you make FAQ/Question thread for Redux as you did with Albetros?

I can tell how hard it gonna be for you to collect all data/questions, you will do it anyway way since it was public and so many question has been posted!

So now or later, guess now is better.

I've seen many updates on your P-Server so I guess it will take long time for you to do it tho.
Old 02/03/2015, 15:51   #1806

It's easier if you read through the pages of this thread, many bugs/npcs and other fixes were posted.
Old 02/03/2015, 17:16   #1807

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujake View Post
It's easier if you read through the pages of this thread, many bugs/npcs and other fixes were posted.
1,802 replies, easier! how?
anyway I wasn't talking about coding stuff and bugs fixing etc, I was talking about the regular questions simply go and check through this
you may understand what I'm talking about.
Old 02/03/2015, 19:32   #1808

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
The source is mature enough that I feel no real further support is necessary. If someone had specific things they wanted re-written or added they can feel free to contact me and arrange a paid set of services to fit their needs.
Old 02/04/2015, 20:36   #1809

First thing i salute and Thank you
who started topic, solved bugs and opened source for all
who solved a huge amount of bugs
who tried to be active and help others
who tried to learn and made some npcs
who always offer support
and all one was a part of this staff
Thanks to you , Great team and good job
i won't to forget any person but i just read first 100 page

Second thing i'm newbie in Programming so i have some Problems
but try to answer me with easy words so i can understand it

Here is The Problems:
1- How can i change configuration ip after the first time?

2- What are the numbers in this box and can i change them?

3-a- How to stop debug with the right way to avoid not save all data?
3-b- How to make the server save all data every hour?

4-a- When i log in with any account, message appears "ERROR:
"CharacterName" has a null combat manager. Re-creating" !!
4-b- Sometimes when i try to Equip Arrow or weapon, message appears
"Unhandled itemActionPacket type 8 from player {CharacterName}" !!

5-a- Why mostly ConquerLoader takes more time to open about 15-30
seconds but official conquer opens in 5-10 seconds?
5-b- Why mostly AntiVirus read CoLoader as a Virus? is there a Clean One?

6- What is the ways to Create a New Account? just From Navicate or there is
command or something?

7- sometimes i can't equip or drop item from my inventory like that!!

8- sometimes when my character die , screen appears empty like this
my character's ghost doesn't appear!!

9- after i got reborn down to level 15, i used 10 expballs which told me my
level is 26 but it's still appear level 15 and i was surprised when i saw the
character attribute points!!

10- Does the guild war works well? and How can i manage and change time
of it and and How can i repair npc for the Prize?

11- How Can i change server name and time instead of [Light]?

// NPC
npc "EquipmentMaster" doesn't upgrade items above level 120, How can i
repair it?
npc "Tinter" doesn't change colors of Equipment, How can i repair it?
is there npc for Second reborn?
is there npc for making damage in equipments?

i know it's more more Questions
but also i know that half of them so easy

Greetings
Old 02/04/2015, 22:09   #1810

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
1- Edit the configuration files. Or if you want a GUI to do it then just delete the config files and the configuration creator will popup next time you run the source.

2- They edit the values stored in Constants.offset and Constants.value. They were used for rapid packet structuring when I first wrote the source so I could rapidly try different values at different offsets in packets to look for an effect. You can ignore them or delete from the project entirely.

3-a: It should auto save when you edit the GUI.

3-b: Write it into one of the server threads to have it perform a save on all active players every X minutes.

4-a: That's it creating a new combat manager. Basically implies that the way the public source works isn't generating the managers in the correct order. Either alter the logic or remove/ignore the warning message. it just means they player is reloading all their skills/profs/etc.

4-b: That's in relation to combining partial arrow packs together. You need to write the logic to combine arrows and delete/auto eq them as needed

5-a: Likely because it's trying to inject into the conquer process and edit it.

5-b: It's not a virus. Any loader like coloader will show as a virus because it hooks into and modifies a process basically hijacking it. That's suspicious behavior. If you don't want that then you need to hire someone to make you a cracked conquer.exe so you can use a xml server.dat file and edit it manually

6: Make a web registration script. There's no ingame command because that would be pointless. Before you run a server you need to write a website anyways.

7: Not aware of what would have caused that. I've re-written pretty much everything related to inventory/equipment so I have no frame of reference. I'd suggest breakpointing the equip code and looking for where it runs into a problem that way. Should be very easy to find.

8: Could be an issue with how revive points are being handled from database (quite likely actually). Either edit the maps table so it has a valid X/Y or breakpoint the revive code to look for where it's trying to reset your position to.

9: There's an issue with the uplevel code for reborns and exp balls. Look through the method and the issue should be pretty clear. It awards the stats but never increases your level causing it to just give crazy unalocated stat points when you use exp balls.

10: Guild wars should work 'fine' in the public release but they never end. You'll have to set a start/end time, handle the logic for that and then set up a npc to handle any rewards you might want.

11: Edit the client

Equipment Master: look through his code. It likely is not generating new item IDs properly for 120+ items and therefor wont allow it.

Tinter: I believe the public version sets the value but never re-sends the spawn packet to the client or updates the item information. Check the npc, make sure spawn packet includes your new colors and that it's sent back to clients in the area and that you update the item information once color is modified.

2nd Reborn: Not at all in the public source

Blessing NPC?: I believe Ethereal is in the public source. It might be buggy though as it's not one of the NPCs I added myself.

Basically all of it is just some tweaks and bug fixes you'll need to write into the source. This should give you a starting point in your research but no one is just going to post a bunch of fixes in full.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/05/2015, 05:48   #1811

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
8: Could be an issue with how revive points are being handled from database (quite likely actually). Either edit the maps table so it has a valid X/Y or breakpoint the revive code to look for where it's trying to reset your position to.
I got the same problem too, I have no idea how to fix it yet but I rather to fix it later though..
I got another problem when a player dies sometimes the system message doesn't appear sometimes it does.. but most of time it doesn't appear so when I kill some player he\she takes some seconds to turn into a ghost and the system message never appears.
#Another issue when I try to revive a player sometimes he\she being revived as a ghost!
Old 02/05/2015, 08:10   #1812

I know it might sound stupid, but how to properly set rates using the :

Code:
    Common.PercentSuccess()
The rate should be integer like 5 or I can use 5.3 ( double , i remember) , sometimes they work strange so I believe is the thing I have read about in an C Programming book about the double and integer and if they are defined wrong it would cause overflow.

I mention that i recently found some free time and started reading C Programming books to get hold of those basic knowledge.
Old 02/05/2015, 11:09   #1813

Thumbs up

3-a- How to stop debug with the right way to avoid not save all data?
i mean how can i stop server to do maintenance or backup sql or something with the right way?
just stop debugging? maybe that doesn't save the last places of characters?

i will try to understand what did you say at Points (7-8-9-10) and NPCs
Thanks alot
but i will back if i need something
Old 02/06/2015, 22:15   #1814

what's new ON ReduxV3.05 ?
How much player can hold ?
stable ? PVP Server
E*PvPeR
Old 02/07/2015, 08:54   #1815

How do I make the BreakPoint goes for longer time without disconnecting the Client?
I think you made the MS remaining only for 10-100 I assume 'cuz after that I get DC!
So how and where I should set the values to make it goes for longer time with no dcing?
Closed Thread