Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Explain] MapObjects (bring your map to life)

Discussion on [Explain] MapObjects (bring your map to life) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Explain] MapObjects (bring your map to life)

there is another way to put map objects in maps instead of Dmaps and stuffs like that simply create any NPC with any at any Co-ordinates but notice that

Npc LookFace
Code:
From 120-500 or more in that range i dont have all look faces but notice that a normal look face will not work
proof:

the best part that there are look faces which are moving (spirits maybe)

that fountain is flooding water and that swing is moving

i don't have much time to try the look faces

if any one could help me up would be appreciated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2013, 23:07   #2

Yes but dmap is way more featured. Let's say you want to put table and 4 chairs how are you going to do that with the objects, it's probably impossible.
Old 06/22/2013, 23:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathmist View Post
Yes but dmap is way more featured. Let's say you want to put table and 4 chairs how are you going to do that with the objects, it's probably impossible.
i have no idea about dmaps structure and yea you're right i just suggested another way no more.
Old 06/22/2013, 23:42   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathmist View Post
It's not but controlling the z-axis is much easier with maps.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2013, 23:49   #5

the only way i remember was sobnpc and npc