Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]5682 source from Snake

Discussion on [RELEASE]5682 source from Snake within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/01/2013, 00:32   #16

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by casmat View Post
ok. source removed and #closed
I seriously didn't know that you could close threads just by posting "#Closed" but on any case, instead of doing this you could report it and let the ones with the needed rights to close a thread do it for you

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Source patch 5675 from Snake
03/21/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 5 Replies
CONTACT ME AT [email protected] or send me pm if u want to buy SOURCE FOR SALE INFORMATIONS » another level 140, last Inc. +12, » QUEST New, » New , » Astellat and new ideas, » Prevention System Aimbot, » server 100% ,
Connection Closed [Snake's Source]
01/02/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I'am using snake's source and I did all the changes of the ips and those stuff and then I clicked on CONQUER_ONLINE_SERVER.EXE and that appeared : Connection Closed. Load server configuration! ! and after it nothing appears "Connection closed" means there is something wrong I guess...
[Release]How To Make Tq Source Work + Working Source + Server ByBass + Commands
12/08/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies
1: How To Make The Server Work In fact, before other people did not just let ACC now with hi EACC Columbia landing on the settlement of the issue, and the rest is our own how to improve the content of those interested can improve the next. MY MY set and the same. INI MAP INI files and MAP with the client-to-date coverage of the account. server.dat ! And then as long as the client will be able to modify server.dat! 127.0.0.1 192.168.0.1 192.168.1.1 IP。 Please do generally use...