Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Worst Source Ever!

Discussion on [Release] Worst Source Ever! within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 12/24/2008, 13:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by justprownage View Post
I tested it before I put it on to my signature. And It ******* works. Now just stfu.
And no, I already knew that it works.
You didn't have a clue, then you tested it and edited your post.

Lier!
Old 12/24/2008, 17:38   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdavey View Post
You didn't have a clue, then you tested it and edited your post.

Lier!
I'm not lying. I edited my post cuz I wanted to type more to make you be quiet. And you can tell I wasn't trying to use the bool as a string.

#edit
I always edit my post, cuz I make mistakes and don't feel like going over it before I post it.
Old 12/24/2008, 21:15   #18

THIS IS THE BEST SOURCE LOL
Old 12/24/2008, 21:16   #19

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
@scottdaved
Seriously, what is your problem? You're nagging at everyone thinking you are the best,thinking you can flame w/e you want and so on, but seriously you suck, period. Just go jump off a brigde?
@justprownage
Don't care about that f00l, I know you and you're a nice guy.