[Guide]Make A Private Server!(Need Nothing) (Working Links And Programs!)
Discussion on [Guide]Make A Private Server!(Need Nothing) (Working Links And Programs!) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.
then use another source... when you pmed me i thought you were using my guide... you're using a broke back mountain (no offense to the gay community) source here...
Nah, it just doesen't work, I have been trying to run the server on two sources. The first one is from this post, and the second one is called Power Source CO. Both of them aren't working. I've been trying this on hamachi. ****... My server is full of bugs, and this server is bugless (i think). I think that there will be nothing done for my server...
Nah, it just doesen't work, I have been trying to run the server on two sources. The first one is from this post, and the second one is called Power Source CO. Both of them aren't working. I've been trying this on hamachi. ****... My server is full of bugs, and this server is bugless (i think). I think that there will be nothing done for my server...
powersource rb works, horibly << finish coding make it better ><
coserver - i dont think rb works << you need to code that yourself
oh and all sources has bugs except i think hybrids, thats just the way it works ><
then use another source... when you pmed me i thought you were using my guide... you're using a broke back mountain (no offense to the gay community) source here...
zane are ya gonna make that video tut. ? this is really getting on my nerves now, im going to try your tut and see if its not (broke back mountain) lol
This stinks XD.
I have my own server, got some items with lotty, cant wear em because i cant use the job center NPC!!!!!! They just dont talk back!! and ihave a lot of bugs...XD how do i freaking solve this ?
Ok, so I set up everything correctly (using Hamachi) but when I try to log in, the client stops at "Logging into account server..." It does not give me an error, it just doesn't connect. How can I fix this?
I have the same problem. I made the account and everything, and it just stays at that screen when I try to log in...I need some help! If anyone knows the solution to our problem, please help us! Thanks