Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]Make A Private Server!(Need Nothing) (Working Links And Programs!)

Discussion on [Guide]Make A Private Server!(Need Nothing) (Working Links And Programs!) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 11/20/2008, 14:41   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
request close, 2 identical guides? theres just no need for it -.-
Old 11/20/2008, 14:50   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
request close, 2 identical guides? theres just no need for it -.-
all other guides dont have working programs! so there is need for
Old 11/20/2008, 14:54   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxArcherMasterxX View Post
all other guides dont have working programs! so there is need for
and youve lost the ability to post in these other guides? and update them that way? or pm a mod with the new links and ask them to edit the original posts?

really?
Old 11/20/2008, 17:11   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
and youve lost the ability to post in these other guides? and update them that way? or pm a mod with the new links and ask them to edit the original posts?

really?
It's all about post count for this guy. All about post count.
Old 11/20/2008, 17:25   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
It's all about post count for this guy. All about post count.
Indeed, its ******* me off -.-
Old 11/21/2008, 03:38   #21

what do u mean by TheCOServer/CO SERVER BLAH huH?? how do u create an account help me..
Old 11/23/2008, 22:53   #22

it just wont work for me when i try logging in the game it says network congested ?
Old 11/25/2008, 00:02   #23

post count = nothing special... well not that i know of...

and to all the newbies... Guys for *** sakes, try to find ways around this...we were all newbs (not noobs, though some of you are) at one point =/, we just have to suck it up and learn some things on our own =p.

If it dosnt work, feel free to ask for help... but tell us what to help you "ON". "Please help, dosnt work" <---- THATS A BULL**** QUESTION!

not trying to sound like a flamer, i just need to "point" you people in the right direction... you want help, meet us half and help yourself 1st =p.

=3 **** i`m pwnage.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2008, 00:57   #24

ok heres an ok question... if i have downloaded all and put in ip's hwere im supposed to why is the server congested... it say listening but the quonqer wont connect to the server... now i havd vista and a router-wireless this shouldnt conflict with it. ive tried the ips of my router and modem still dont work... the only problem i have now is that i need to connect to the server<--- this i need help on.=(
Old 11/28/2008, 01:35   #25

WTF is archer banned abd if he is some 1 plz tell me y?!?!!?!
Old 11/28/2008, 01:58   #26

omfg if ur gonna ask for more specific questions then have someone answer them... ive been qaiting for 2 hrs and no responce then theres a post on sujmtin xonmpletely irrelivent
Old 11/29/2008, 03:21   #27

i hate u guys!!!-.- no one answers... its been 3 days hellooo.??
Old 11/29/2008, 03:53   #28

you're problem has been answered like 200x all around this SITE b4 you even posted ⌐_⌐

I alone has posted the solution about 40 times...

read through some threads... something you're doing is wrong, find it, fix it.

btw, say "I hate you guys again" and i'll close my office to you =p... unless you say i hate you guys excluding zane... then we have business xD

-My president is black, my lambo is blue, and i'll be damned if my rims aint too-
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2008, 05:21   #29

well i didnt mean u zane... i ment the first posts.. btw i have bbeen looking around \, i seem to be able to do everything.. make new server slots... groups.. a few things but get connected, if the guy who made this is so good he should have a trouble shooting post too Xp.... i was joking so dont get affended when i get it working ill prob be happy =]]]]]]] to make u happy i hate ppl who leave half *** instructions(which wouldnt be Zane)
Old 11/30/2008, 05:35   #30

now i did this

Make a New Folder on your Desktop named Source and extract TheCOServer in to the new folder named Source you just made.

Now Install Hamachi once you got Hamachi Installed make a Hamachi server, name it whatever you want and make whatever password you want. You should be logged in to your Hamachi server On the top of Hamachi there should be a number for example mine is 5.121.196.60 but you need yours so open notepad and type your Hamachi number in to the notepad and save it as IP and save that text file here Source\TheCOServer\TheCOServer\Server

Ok now you need your Qonquer Client it should be installed on your computer already go here. C:\Program Files\Qonquer Online Client once your in that folder find the server.dat file and open it with Note pad once it is open get your Hamachi number and replace with Qonquers IP.

Server.dat for Vista Users:

Copy the server.dat to your desktop. Edit it, then delete the server.dat in the Conquer Folder. Now copy the server.dat you edited thats on your desktop to the Conquer Folder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and it says listening but the client still wont connect