Last night I was abit bored n high and I thought of coding something that might be helpful to all of us , This is a copy of my thread on another forum.
Program : Server Guard
Download is at the end of the post
Purpose : Keeps your servers [Auth/Game] online all the time (not really an actual fix for server crash its just there to keep the server up till you fix the problem).
How it works : It's really simple ,It just checks your server ports and simply runs the process again if its not running.
Nothing fancy but ye it would help those who have their servers public ,as it wont let your server go offline.
TO DO : I'll be adding more features to it (If I had time)
Other than that its really easy to use , Just download it and open ServerGuard.csproj
look for
Code:
GameSocket.Connect("00.00.00.00", 0000);
Change the 00.00.00.00 to your IP , and the 0000 to your Game Server Port.
look for
Code:
AuthSocket.Connect("00.00.00.00", 0000);
Change the 00.00.00.00 to your IP , and the 0000 to your Auth Server Port.
then scroll down till
Code:
Process.Start("");
and input your Game Server Path between the "".
Do the same with the other
Code:
Process.Start("");
but instead input your Auth Server Path between the "".
Press F6 to build ,Save and exit.
then go into ServerGuard\ServerGuard\bin\Release and run ServerGuard.
And your done .. Test it out by closing your Auth / Game server and the program will automatically start the process once again.
This wont actually do anything, as the applications never close, an exception is thrown, and if its serious enough an error report box will appear, but the process will still exist, and likely will still hold the ports open for the lifetime of the process....
ummm why dont u try process responding ? i guess the crash error is umm show dialog which stop the process responding ?
but anyway the thing is , why dont u stop the crashing at the first place ?
or ummm at the custom source simply do application.exit() on the catch of the error
ummm why dont u try process responding ? i guess the crash error is umm show dialog which stop the process responding ?
but anyway the thing is , why dont u stop the crashing at the first place ?
or ummm at the custom source simply do application.exit() on the catch of the error
ummm why dont u try process responding ? i guess the crash error is umm show dialog which stop the process responding ?
but anyway the thing is , why dont u stop the crashing at the first place ?
or ummm at the custom source simply do application.exit() on the catch of the error
I thought I said that my server doesn't even crash... Please read what I said, I said this is only if the server randomly crashed and you're not there to restart it for people to play ... duh?!
And about the process checking, I'm going to update my post with another version of it that uses process checks, Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng
So... the purpose of this program is to restart the server if you want to close out of it?
... I already said above that this is NOT a solution for server crashes.
[Release]Reviver Guard[5165] 10/02/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 46 Replies Sup,
I have not released anything yet so I will release a reviver guard....
go into Program.cs and find
foreach (Hashtable H in Game.World.H_Mobs.Values)
{
foreach (Mob M in H.Values)
{
[Release] RB Guard 04/27/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 102 Replies As i promissed yesterday, i have to relase my RB Guard code:bandit:
Guard attack players, and give exp to user when he atack mob. I have based on PowerSource.
Ok lets begin
Start with Character.cs
Find:
[RELEASE]Tutorial Game Guard Currupt fixer 04/08/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies gameguard corrupted ba ang SF nyo e2 solution
1.dowload sf manual patch ung bago
2.right click the icon of sf in your desktop and press properties the find target
3.sa baba nun main version info right click verinfo and press open with
4.choose notepad
5.mai la2bas na number dun tapos minus 2 ng number na nasa huli tapos un ang ilagay nyo
ex. 10046 magi2ng ganto 10044 yan minus 2 nyo lng
6.after dat close nyo na yan tapos mai la2bas na "Do you want to save it"