yo playboy, where can I find the monster code and NPC code?, seems like a nice guide to me, I'm still downloading, lol xD
1 more question, is there any other way to let people to connect without using hamachi? I'm kinda noob at these xD
Like I said to other guy this source doesn't have NPC Dialog and I will be posting a better source that does. And the monters are located in the folder were you make your account. Its named monster.txt I believe.
Theres only one way for others to join your server. Which is through hamachi.
Hey Playboy, I´m having trouble with this guide. I´ve followed everything, used my hamachi ip. It says with TheCOServer that the server has succesfully loaded, now when i try to log in, it says: Error: Connection with the server interrupted. Please re-login. Now this problem happens to occur all the time, what should or could i do?
hey can i ask you one question i wanna add my own source into this source
is it possible??
or do i have to use the source you had?
is that gonna stop me to connect to the server??
Hey Playboy, I´m having trouble with this guide. I´ve followed everything, used my hamachi ip. It says with TheCOServer that the server has succesfully loaded, now when i try to log in, it says: Error: Connection with the server interrupted. Please re-login. Now this problem happens to occur all the time, what should or could i do?
First make sure you have the correct client and server.dat file. Second make sure your in your hamachi server. And also have you ever got in to your server?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vi3t4lif3
hey can i ask you one question i wanna add my own source into this source
is it possible??
or do i have to use the source you had?
is that gonna stop me to connect to the server??
heyy plzz reply plzzz when i press bypass and go to login it says Cannot connect to server , is there something i got to do with my account folder or sumthing ? anwser ASAP
[Guide]Easy Conquer Private Server Set Up. 06/02/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 74 Replies Everyone wants there own Conquer Online Private Server I'm here to help you make one.
Things You Need:
1.)QonquerClient
2.)WinRAR(Most people already have WinRAR but if you don't download it.)
3.)TheCoServer.rar
4.)Hamachi
5.).NET Framework 2.0(If you don't have .NET Framework 2.0 or if your not sure you have it then download it.)