It`s a really easy "wrapper"(?) to implement, IMO everyone developing a server should be able to figure something this straightforward out on their own.
I appreciate that you want to help, but IMO this isn`t the way to go for it. Just my opinion though.
It`s a really easy "wrapper"(?) to implement, IMO everyone developing a server should be able to figure something this straightforward out on their own.
I appreciate that you want to help, but IMO this isn`t the way to go for it. Just my opinion though.
Well, it took me a good few hours to figure out, but then again... my laptop was having serious issues with Sql RC2.
Ok enough of the chinese, everytime you write it you break a very simple rule >_>".
Not sure what the idea behind using Chinese was but i cant imagine its very useful when it comes to actually writing code, since you have to use it everytime you use that namespace..
[Release]CLEAN database + MSSQL cleaning script 11/02/2020 - Dekaron Private Server - 31 Replies My 666th post!
Ok, so I know everyone is expecting the IPbanV2/3 from me as my next release, but I decided I will do this first, because it took me a lot less time.
LINK (megaupload)
ALL info is deleted, except what is required to run the server with all functions like in the silkbotter's database. Tested by myself, and working.
NOTE: Siege is not added, but you can add it easily with the script. I didn't add siege, because I thought that you will want to set the start time like you...
[Release] event handler / system message for 5165 source 05/01/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies i was partially made this and completed by pringle, i dont know if pringle is in here in this forum. but still credit to him.
Go to Program.cs and find:public static Random Rnd = new Random();
Above this add:public static DateTime SystemMsgTime = new DateTime();
scroll down and you found this static void ServerStuff_Execute()
{
try
{
if (World.BroadCastCount > 0 && DateTime.Now > World.LastBroadCast.AddMinutes(1))
{
[RELEASE]Web Pack ( MSSQL / ODBC ) 05/01/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies Hello guys.
Here my little Web Script Pack as MSSQL and ODBC version.
I hope , i have found now all bugs and errors and its work.
In the Packs are the follow scripts :
register.php <--- Register Accounts
ranking.php <--- List characters , order by Level and Exp , list only non GMs
guild.php <--- List all guilds . order by members count and list all guild members