Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sick of website with...

Discussion on Sick of website with... within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 11/18/2010, 20:43   #16

elite*gold: 28
<edit>
As long as it had a NICE-*** Design it would be cool. It's mainly the looks.

What would be cool is that Admins get special name colours(red and blue/purple) and mods get different **** guests etc get different stuff to people.

Old 11/18/2010, 21:08   #17

elite*gold: 0
Alright well, i worked on it today. and i got to wondering what people would want. would you want a members database where the person has to register to chat? or a chat where anyone can get on at anytime and chat? and for the different colored names, would you want to be able to make your name any color? or a set color for each group (as in, owner gets 1 colors, admin another, mod another, and members another)? or something else?
Old 11/18/2010, 21:55   #18

elite*gold: 28
every chatbox must register to a master database then every IP gets a ID and the ID is put in the database and checks what chat boxes its apart of then see what it is, Guest etc.

I hope it has cool colour effects. :P.

also, At the very top of chat theres a little box the with of the chatbox and it has a master message. ex: welcome to Our chatbox. or even multiple ones that can be changed my admins at any time.

What would be cool is that the admin can give anybody certain powers. like they can be a member and have the kick power.
Old 11/18/2010, 22:32   #19

I was asking if they, the owners of the chat, would want their users to have to register and in like, a form, or something like that. Or just like, log their IP and they make their ID. And i'll try and make some cool color effects, but I might need someone to help me out with that. cause im only decent at photoshop.
Old 11/19/2010, 03:26   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DePredaTe View Post
I was asking if they, the owners of the chat, would want their users to have to register and in like, a form, or something like that. Or just like, log their IP and they make their ID. And i'll try and make some cool color effects, but I might need someone to help me out with that. cause im only decent at photoshop.
I think with the login you should take names from the accounts table (if your using a MySql source) and use that user and pass for the login and use the char name for their name on the chat box.

Yanno just so people dont have to reg for game, reg for chat box etc
Old 11/19/2010, 03:31   #21

Ahh, yeah. I knew I was forgetting something... That was my original plan. Alright, as of right NOW, its setup to run on a 5165 sql database, any disagreements on why it shouldnt? please let me know!
Old 11/19/2010, 03:40   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DePredaTe View Post
Ahh, yeah. I knew I was forgetting something... That was my original plan. Alright, as of right NOW, its setup to run on a 5165 sql database, any disagreements on why it shouldnt? please let me know!
No disagreements here. If you need any help at any stage add me on msn I will help out where I can.
Old 11/19/2010, 09:47   #23

elite*gold: 20
I have something that we might be able to use as a structure for the chat box. I added you to msn. I just use msn for my server's chat. Works for me but that's only because it's my beta testing group. We could use the socket system in my source to make our own instant messaging system even. (I'd rather do that but we need a web based chat.)
Old 11/19/2010, 12:16   #24

XAT chat is used by most of ppl bcoz they don;t know how to install a PHP chat box ,and to do an design for it ,they need to learn some photoshop ,html,css + PHP so you need some time to learn them all ,and instead of learning just grab the code and TADA customized chat in one step.
You have a good ideea but ppl will use XAT ,idk ,making an thread with the PHP chat ,instructions and to be on GLOBAL here and on a lot of forums maybe you'll change the ideea of ppl to use XAT ****.
But who knows ,good luck.
Old 11/19/2010, 13:21   #25

they also need to learn flash, if they want the chatbox to look good.
Old 11/19/2010, 19:31   #26

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337 H4X0R View Post
they also need to learn flash, if they want the chatbox to look good.
True. I've wanted to learn flash for a long time so I guess this is my opportunity. I'm really busy this week though with my family flying in and my requests piling up. =| I'll start next week on teaching myself.
Old 11/19/2010, 21:22   #27

Furious, i accepted your request. I might be a little busy tonight though. I've gotten the chat base done, all it is right now is simply adding and seeing messages, nothing like what it is going to be in the future. I'm not sure what you mean by "structure" for a chat box?
Old 11/20/2010, 01:17   #28

sounds good id like to check it out when its done id use it over xat any day..
Old 11/20/2010, 01:34   #29

Thanks, I think I might make a development site, but i'm not sure.
Old 11/20/2010, 11:48   #30

I'm already devoloping an XAT replacement.
I've got a working module already, in php(+gd2)+pear+jquery.ajax+mysql
Moderate BBCode support as well, all made by myself. <Using bbcode instead of HTML in user inputs for security>
I'm adding support for it to read broadcasts from in-game.

GD2 is for glowing names, in-case the browser doesn't support css shadows
Pear was used to utilize it's faster DB queries. (php doesn't use direct, unprocessed queries.)
It shaves a couple hundred milliseconds off XHR's
Jquery.ajax to load messages and the user list dynamically

When i'm through with it, it will only end up as a module for my web package.
Since it has too many things that are specifically tied with my web.
But I've thought to move the project to Flash10 with a C# chat server
That.. If switched, will give the chatbox more possible functions and easier communication with the game server.

But on second hand, the XAT chatbox could be decompiled, and you can use the info from the chatbox source to build a server. But, why would you want to do that? You can't even copy text from XAT boxes.

And, lol.
How many C# coders do we have here?
Get into Asp.Net and make a new web package.
I'm sure someone here can figure out how to integrate a Asp.Net(C#) chatbox with their gameserver.

Edit:
The chatbox isn't live on my site because I'm building my own CMS.
The reason I'm reinventing the wheel is because I want the forum to be a full part of the game aswell.
I just finished my webshop 3 weeks ago, including support for paypal IPN and instant item delivery.

Edit2:
One obvious down side to javascript chatboxes is the lower response time. (You have to refresh the messages)
But i'm looking into how Facebook does it. They know something I don't.. Cause, you don't have to refresh the friend chat, and messages load almost instantly. And I'll figure it out sooner or later.
I suppose if you didn't want to refresh you could just spam the server with XHR's.. but who would want to do that ;D

Edit3:
Facebook uses a javascript event listener to initiate a refresh. Never heard of such a function.
Facebook doesn't use asp.net, they use PHP. So.. I'm trying to figure out what they're using to initiate the refresh.

Edit4:
They're using prototypes fancy listener functions. Just realized facebook doesn't use jquery.
I'm sticking to jquery.ajax.... Mainly because coding javascript around prototype core is... something for those with a professional education...

Here's facebooks auto update listener+updater
Code:
var ChannelRebuildReasons={Unknown:0,AsyncError:1,TooLong:2,Refresh:3,RefreshDelay:4,UIRestart:5,NeedSeq:6,PrevFailed:7,IFrameLoadGiveUp:8,IFrameLoadRetry:9,IFrameLoadRetryWorked:10,PageTransitionRetry:11,ChannelUnknown:100,ChannelNoCUser:101,ChannelInvalidCUser:102,ChannelInvalidChanstr:103,ChannelChDistribTimeout:104,ChannelGetChannelOther:105,ChannelNodeShutdown:106,ChannelTermination:107,ChannelUserMismatch:108,ChannelUserMismatchShady:109,ChannelBadXs:110,ChannelSeqNeg:111,ChannelSeqTooBig:112,ChannelSeqTooSmall:113,ChannelUnexpectedJoin:114,ChannelInvalidXsCookie:115};
var CrossDocument={};(function(){CrossDocument.setListener=function(eventHandler){if(window.postMessage){if(window.addEventListener){window.addEventListener('message',eventHandler,false);}else window.onmessage=eventHandler;}else if(document.postMessage)document.addEventListener('message',eventHandler,false);};CrossDocument.mkPostMessage=function(targetWindow,targetDocument,msgHandler){if(window.postMessage){if("object"==typeof window.postMessage){return function(message,origin){targetWindow.postMessage(message,origin);};}else return bind(targetWindow,targetWindow.postMessage);}else if(document.postMessage){return bind(targetDocument,targetDocument.postMessage);}else return bind(targetWindow,msgHandler);};CrossDocument.targetOrigin=function(parent){if(window.postMessage||document.postMessage){var parentLoc=parent.location;var parentHost=parentLoc.hostname;if(parentHost=='facebook.com'||parentHost.substring(parentHost.length-13)=='.facebook.com')return parentLoc.protocol+'//'+parentLoc.host;}else return null;};var _handleMessage=function(msgCallback,msgStr){if(!msgStr||msgStr.charAt(0)!='{')return;var msg=eval('('+msgStr+')');return msgCallback(msg);};CrossDocument.mkEventHandler=function(msgCallback){return function(event){event=event||window.event;var domain=(event.domain||event.origin);if(domain.substring(domain.length-13)!='.facebook.com'&&domain.substring(domain.length-15)!='://facebook.com'&&domain!='facebook.com')return;return _handleMessage(msgCallback,event.data);};};CrossDocument.mkMessageHandler=function(msgCallback){return function(msgStr){return _handleMessage(msgCallback,msgStr);};};})();
Dcode=function(){var a,d={},b={_:'%',A:'%22%3a',B:'%2c%22',C:'%2c%22sb%22%3a1%2c%22t%22%3a%7b%7d%2c%22f%22%3anull%2c%22uct%22%3a0%2c%22s%22%3a0%7d%2c%22bl%22%3a%7b%22ac%22%3a',D:'%7b%22',E:'%2c%22pt%22%3a0%2c%22vis%22%3a1%2c%22bls%22%3a0%2c%22blc%22%3a0%2c%22snd%22%3a1%2c%22blo%22%3a0%2c%22bvt%22%3a',F:'ri%22%3a0%7d%2c%22state%22%3a%7b%22p%22%3a0%2c%22ut%22%3a1',G:'%2c%22ch%22%3a%7b%22h%22%3a%22channel',H:'%22%2c%22p%22%3a80%2c%22sub%22%3a%5b',I:'%7d%7d',J:'%7b%22v%22%3a2%2c%22time%22%3a1',K:'%2c%22lc%22%3a1%2c%22cvr%22%3a%7b%22r%22%3a1%2c%22ts%22%3a1',L:'%5d%2c%22p%5f',M:'%22%3a0%2c%22',N:'%22%3a%7b%22i%22%3a0%2c%22all%46lids%22%3a%5bnull%5d',O:'0000',P:'%22%3a1',Q:'%7d',R:'%2c%22pt%22%3a0%2c%22vis%22%3a0%2c%22bls%22%3a0%2c%22blc%22%3a0%2c%22snd%22%3a1%2c%22blo%22%3a0%2c%22bvt%22%3a0%2c%22ct%22%3a0%2c%22sb%22%3a1%2c%22t%22%3a%7b%7d%2c%22f%22%3anull%2c%22uct%22%3a0%2c%22s%22%3a0%7d%2c2bl%22%3a%7b%22ac%22%3a0%2c%22ut',S:'%22%3a%7b%22ol%22%3a%2d1%2c%22exp%22%3a1',T:'fl%22%3a%5b%22%2d1%22%5d%2c%22all%46lids%22%3a%5b%22%2d1%22%5d',U:'ud%22%3a900%2c%22lc%22%3a0%2c%22cvr%22%3a%7b',V:'%2c%22ut%22%3a1',W:'%2c%22pt%22%3a0%2c%22vis%22%3a1%2c%22bls',X:'%2c%22lc%22%3a1%2c%22cvr%22%3a%7b%22r%22%3a0%2e',Y:'%22%3a%7b%22n%22%3a%22%',Z:'%2c%22ud%22%3a'};function c(){var f=[];for(var e in b){d[b[e]]=e;f.push(b[e]);}f.reverse();a=new RegExp(f.join("|"),'g');}return {encode:function(e){c();return encodeURIComponent(e).replace(/([_A-Z])|%../g,function(g,f){return f?'%'+f.charCodeAt(0).toString(16):g;}).toLowerCase().replace(a,function(f){return d[f];});},decode:function(e){return decodeURIComponent(e.replace(/[_A-Z]/g,function(f){return b[f];}));}};}();
function CookieManager(b,a){this.version=b;this.cookieName='presence';this.dictEncode=a;this.storers={};}CookieManager.prototype={register:function(b,a){this.storers[b]=a;},store:function(){var a=this._getCookie();if(a&&a.v&&this.version<a.v){presence.versionShutdown();return;}var b={v:this.version,time:parseInt(presence.getTime()*.001)};for(var d in this.storers)b[d]=this.storers[d]();var c=JSON.encode(b);if(this.dictEncode)c='D'+Dcode.encode(c);setCookie(this.cookieName,c,null);},clear:function(){clearCookie(this.cookieName);},_getCookie:function(){try{var data=getCookie(this.cookieName);if(this.lastD===data){return this.lastV;}else{this.lastD=data;this.lastV=null;}if(data&&data.charAt(0)=='D')data=Dcode.decode(data.substring(1));if(data)return this.lastV=JSON.decode(data);}catch(a){}return null;},getSubCookie:function(b){var a=this._getCookie();if(!a)return null;return a[b];}};
function rand32(){return Math.floor(Math.random()*4294967295);}function verifyNumber(a){if(typeof a=='undefined'||isNaN(a)||a==Number.POSITIVE_INFINITY||a==Number.NEGATIVE_INFINITY)a=0;return a;}
PresenceMessage={STARTED:'presence/started',SHUTDOWN:'presence/shutdown',RESTARTED:'presence/restarted',WINDOW_RESIZED:'presence/window-resized',TAB_CLOSED:'presence/tab-closed',TAB_OPENED:'presence/tab-opened',PRESENCE_UPDATER_READY:'presence/updater-ready',getAppMessageType:function(a,b){return 'presence/app_message:'+a+':'+b;},getArbiterMessageType:function(a){return 'presence/message:'+a;}};
function TinyPresence(g,c,b,a,e,d,f){this.user=g;this.name=c;this.firstName=b;this.alias=a;this.sitevars=f;this.popoutURL=env_get('www_base')+'presence/popout.php';this.updateServerTime(e);this.pageLoadTime=this.getTime();this._init(d);}TinyPresence.prototype={cookiePollTime:2000,popoutHeartbeatTime:1000,popoutHeartbeatAllowance:4000,popoutHeartbeatFirstAllowance:15000,shutdownDelay:5000,restartDelay:3000,POPOUT_TYPE_NONE:0,POPOUT_TYPE_CHAT:1,_init:function(a){this.stateStorers=[];this.stateLoaders=[];this.windowID=rand32()+1;this.cookiePoller=null;this.heartbeat=null;this.stateUpdateTime=0;this.loaded=false;this.isShutdown=false;this.isShuttingDown=false;this.isRestarting=false;this.isPermaShutdown=false;this.shutdownTime=0;this.justPoppedOut=false;this.syncPaused=0;this.inPopoutWindow=a==this.POPOUT_TYPE_CHAT;this.poppedOut=this.inPopoutWindow;presenceCookieManager.register('state',this._getCookieData.bind(this));Arbiter.subscribe("page_transition",this.checkRebuild.bind(this));this.load();},updateServerTime:function(a){this.timeSkew=new Date().getTime()-a;},getTime:function(){return new Date().getTime()-this.timeSkew;},debug:function(a){},warn:function(a){this.logError("13003:warning:"+a);},error:function(a){this.logError("13002:error:"+a);},logError:function(a){if(window.send_error_signal)send_error_signal("presence",a);},load:function(){var b=presenceCookieManager.getSubCookie('state');if(!b){this.debug('presence: got null state cookie, loading with current state');this._load(this._getCookieData());return;}try{this._load(b);}catch(a){this.error('presence: got load exception: '+a.toString());this._load(this._getCookieData());}},_load:function(b){this.syncPaused++;this.stateUpdateTime=verifyNumber(b.ut);this.popoutTime=verifyNumber(b.pt);this.poppedOut=!!b.p;if(this.poppedOut){if(this.inPopoutWindow)if(!this.heartbeat)this.heartbeat=setInterval(this._popoutHeartbeat.bind(this),this.popoutHeartbeatTime);}else if(this.inPopoutWindow){if(!this.loaded){this.poppedOut=true;this.doSync();}}else this.justPoppedOut=true;if(!this.inPopoutWindow&&!this.cookiePoller)this.cookiePoller=setInterval(this._pollCookie.bind(this),this.cookiePollTime);this.state=b;for(var a=0;a<this.stateLoaders.length;a++)this.stateLoaders[a](b);this.syncPaused--;this._loaded();},_loaded:function(){this.loaded=true;},_pollCookie:function(){var e=presenceCookieManager.getSubCookie('state');if(!e)return;var d=this.popoutTime;if(e.ut>this.stateUpdateTime){this.load(e);return;}if(this.poppedOut&&!this.inPopoutWindow){var a=verifyNumber(e.pt);var b=new Date().getTime()-a;var c=this.popoutHeartbeatTime+this.popoutHeartbeatAllowance;if(this.justPoppedOut)if(a==d){c+=this.popoutHeartbeatFirstAllowance;}else this.justPoppedOut=false;this.popoutTime=a;if(b>c){this.poppedOut=false;this.doSync();}}},_popoutHeartbeat:function(){this._pollCookie();if(this.poppedOut)presenceCookieManager.store();},_getCookieData:function(){var b={p:this.poppedOut?1:0,ut:this.stateUpdateTime,pt:this.inPopoutWindow?new Date().getTime():this.popoutTime};for(var a=0;a<this.stateStorers.length;a++)b=this.stateStorers[a](b);this.state=b;return this.state;},doSync:function(a){if(this.syncPaused)return;if(a){this._doSync();}else this._doSync.bind(this).defer();},_doSync:function(){this.stateUpdateTime=new Date().getTime();presenceCookieManager.store();this._load(this.state);},pauseSync:function(){this.syncPaused++;},resumeSync:function(){this.syncPaused--;this.doSync();},handleMsg:function(a,b){this._handleMsg.bind(this,a,b).defer();},_handleMsg:function(a,b){if(typeof b=='string'){if(b=='shutdown'){this.connectionShutdown();}else if(b=='restart')if(this.isShutdown)this.restart();return;}if(this.isShutdown)return false;if(!b.type)return;Arbiter.inform(PresenceMessage.getArbiterMessageType(b.type),{sender:this,channel:a,obj:b});},checkRebuild:function(){if(this.isShutdown&&!this.isPermaShutdown)channelManager.rebuild(ChannelRebuildReasons.PageTransitionRetry);},getErrorDescription:function(a){var c=a.getError();var b=a.getErrorDescription();if(!b)b=_tx("An error occurred.");if(c==1357001)b=_tx("Your session has timed out. Please log in.");return b;},checkLoginError:function(a){var b=a.getError();if(b==1357001||b==1357004||b==1348009){this.loginShutdown();return true;}return false;},checkMaintenanceError:function(a){if(a.getError()==1356007){this.maintenanceShutdown();return true;}return false;},permaShutdown:function(){this.isPermaShutdown=true;var a=_tx("Facebook {Chat} is experiencing technical problems.",{Chat:_tx("Chat")});this.shutdown(false,a,"perma_shutdown");},loginShutdown:function(){var a=_tx("Your session has timed out. Please log in.");this.shutdown(false,a,"login_shutdown");},connectionShutdown:function(b){var a=_tx("Could not connect to Facebook {Chat} at this time.",{Chat:_tx("Chat")});this.shutdown(b,a,"connection_shutdown");},maintenanceShutdown:function(){var a=_tx("Facebook {Chat} is down for maintenance at this time.",{Chat:_tx("Chat")});this.shutdown(false,a,"maintenance_shutdown");channelManager.stop();},versionShutdown:function(){var a=_tx("Please refresh the page to get the latest version of Facebook {Chat}.",{Chat:_tx("Chat")});this.shutdown(false,a,"version_shutdown");channelManager.stop();},shutdown:function(d,c,a){this.isRestarting=false;this.isShuttingDown=true;var b=new Date().getTime();this.shutdownTime=b;if(!d){this._shutdown(c,0,a);}else setTimeout(this._shutdown.bind(this,c,b,a),this.shutdownDelay);},_shutdown:function(b,c,a){if(!this.isShuttingDown&&c==this.shutdownTime)return;if(c&&this.isShutdown)return;if(typeof b!='string'||!b)b=_tx("Facebook {Chat} is experiencing technical problems.",{Chat:_tx("Chat")});if(typeof a!='string'||!a)a="undefined";this.warn("presence:displaying_shutdown:"+a);if(this.isShutdown)return;this.logError("13001:shutdown:presence:"+a);this.isShutdown=true;Arbiter.inform(PresenceMessage.SHUTDOWN,{sender:this});},restart:function(a){this.isShuttingDown=false;this.isRestarting=true;if(!a){this._restart(0);}else this._restart.bind(this,this.shutdownTime).defer(this.restartDelay);},_restart:function(a){if(!this.isRestarting||(a&&a!=this.shutdownTime))return;this.debug("presence: restarting");this.isShutdown=false;this.load();Arbiter.inform(PresenceMessage.RESTARTED,{sender:this});},start:function(){Arbiter.inform(PresenceMessage.STARTED,{sender:this});},registerStateStorer:function(a){this.stateStorers.push(a);},registerStateLoader:function(a){this.stateLoaders.push(a);},hasUserCookie:function(){var a=this.user==getCookie('c_user');if(!a)this.permaShutdown();return a;}};
function ChannelManager(b,f,e,a,d,c){this.user=f;this.iframeCheckTime=15000;this.iframeCheckRetryTime=15000;this.iframeLoadMaxRetries=1;this.expectResponseTimeout=5000;this.retryInterval=e;this.channelConfig=a;this._init(b,d);this.loginErrorGk=c;}ChannelManager.prototype={_init:function(c,d){this.channelManagerId=rand32();this.channel={name:null,iframeHost:null,iframePort:null,iframePath:null};this.isActionRequest=true;this.isReady=false;this.isRebuilding=false;this.iframeIsLoaded=false;this.iframeEverLoaded=false;this.iframeCheckFailedCount=0;this.permaShutdown=false;this.shouldClearSubdomain=false;this.subframe=c;this.postMessage=null;var a=presenceCookieManager.getSubCookie('ch');if(d){this.iframeSubdomain=null;}else{this.iframeSubdomain=0;if(a&&a.sub){for(var b=0;b<a.sub.length;b++)if(!a.sub[b]){this.iframeSubdomain=b;break;}if(b==a.sub.length)this.iframeSubdomain=a.sub.length;}}var e=ua.safari();this.pollForMessages=(e>523&&e<525);this.useRandomSubdomain=!!ua.ie();this.handleIframeEvent=CrossDocument.mkEventHandler(this._handleIframeMessage.bind(this));this.handleIframeMessage=CrossDocument.mkMessageHandler(this._handleIframeMessage.bind(this));CrossDocument.setListener(this.handleIframeEvent.bind(this));presenceCookieManager.register('ch',this._getCookieInfo.bind(this));if(typeof window.onpageshow!='undefined'){Event.listen(window,'pagehide',this._onUnload.bind(this));Event.listen(window,'pageshow',this.rebuild.bind(this,ChannelRebuildReasons.Refresh));}else onunloadRegister(this._onUnload.bind(this));},sendIframeMessage:function(b){if(!this.postMessage)return;var c=JSON.encode(b);try{this.postMessage(c,this.targetOrigin);}catch(a){presence.error('channel: iframe msg error: '+'message "'+c+'" and error '+a.toString());}},_handleIframeMessage:function(a){if(a.type=='init'){this.iframeLoaded();}else if(a.type=='channelMsg'){this.handleChannelMsg(a.channel,a.msg);}else if(a.type=='log')window.chatErrorLog&&window.chatErrorLog.log(a.msg);},_onUnload:function(){this.shouldClearSubdomain=true;presence.doSync(true);},addChannel:function(a,d,b,f,e,c){if(this.channel.name!==null){presence.error("channel: addChannel called twice");return;}this.channel.name=a;this.channel.currentSeq=d;this.channel.msgHandler=b;this.channel.startHandler=f;this.channel.shutdownHandler=e;this.channel.restartHandler=c;},_getCookieInfo:function(){var b={};if(this.channel.iframeHost&&this.channel.iframePort){b.h=this.channel.iframeHost;b.p=this.channel.iframePort;if(null!==this.iframeSubdomain){var a=presenceCookieManager.getSubCookie('ch');var e=(a&&a.sub)?a.sub:[];var d=e.length;if(this.shouldClearSubdomain){e[this.iframeSubdomain]=0;}else{e[this.iframeSubdomain]=1;for(var c=d;c<=this.iframeSubdomain;c++)if(!e[c])e[c]=0;}b.sub=e;}b[this.channel.name]=this.channel.currentSeq;}b.ri=this.retryInterval;return b;},stop:function(){this.stopped=true;this.setReady(false);},setReady:function(a){this.isReady=a;var b={type:'isReady',isReady:a,isActionRequest:this.isActionRequest};if(a&&this.isActionRequest)this.isActionRequest=false;if(a){b.channelName=this.channel.name;b.currentSeq=this.channel.currentSeq;b.channelManagerId=this.channelManagerId;b.channelConfig=this.channelConfig;}this.sendIframeMessage(b);},setActionRequest:function(a){this.sendIframeMessage({type:'isActionRequest',isActionRequest:a});},expectResponse:function(){this.sendIframeMessage({type:'expectResponse',newTimeout:this.expectResponseTimeout});},_iframeUrl:function(a,c,b){var d;if(null===this.iframeSubdomain){d='';}else{d=this.iframeSubdomain;if(this.useRandomSubdomain)d+=''+rand32();d+='.';}return 'http://'+d+a+'.facebook.com:'+c+b;},iframeLoad:function(d,b,e,c){this.isReady=c;this.iframeIsLoaded=false;this.channel.iframePath=d;this.channel.iframeHost=b;this.channel.iframePort=e;var g=this._iframeUrl(b,e,d);this._iframeCheck.bind(this).defer(this.iframeCheckTime);var f=null;if(!ua.ie()||ua.ie()<8)try{f=this.subframe.contentDocument;}catch(a){}if(f){try{f.location.replace(g);}catch(a){presence.error('channel: error setting location: '+a.toString());}}else if(this.subframe.contentWindow){this.subframe.src=g;}else if(this.subframe.document){this.subframe.src=g;}else presence.error('channel: error setting subframe url');presence.debug('channel: done with iframeLoad, subframe sent to '+g);},iframeLoaded:function(){if(!this.iframeIsLoaded){this.iframeIsLoaded=true;this.postMessage=CrossDocument.mkPostMessage(this.subframe.contentWindow,this.subframe.contentDocument,this.subframe.contentWindow.channelUplink.handleParentMessage);this.targetOrigin="*";this.setReady(this.isReady);if(this.pollForMessages)this.msgCheckInterval=setInterval(this.handleChannelMsgCheck.bind(this),100);if(this.iframeCheckFailedCount){this.channel.restartHandler(false);this._sendDummyReconnect(ChannelRebuildReasons.IFrameLoadRetryWorked);}else this.channel.startHandler();this.iframeCheckFailedCount=0;this.iframeEverLoaded=true;}},_iframeCheck:function(){if(!this.iframeIsLoaded){presence.error("channel: uplink iframe never loaded: shutting down ("+this.channel.iframeHost+":"+this.channel.iframePort+")");this.iframeCheckFailedCount++;this.channel.iframeHost=this.channel.iframePort=this.channel.iframePath=0;presenceCookieManager.store();if(this.iframeCheckFailedCount<=this.iframeLoadMaxRetries){this.iframeCheckTime=this.iframeCheckRetryTime;this.channel.iframePath=null;this.rebuild(ChannelRebuildReasons.IFrameLoadRetry);}else{this.channel.shutdownHandler();this._sendDummyReconnect(ChannelRebuildReasons.IFrameLoadGiveUp);}}else this.retryInterval=0;},_sendDummyReconnect:function(b){var a=new AsyncRequest().setURI('/ajax/presence/reconnect.php').setData({reason:b,iframe_loaded:this.iframeEverLoaded}).setOption('suppressErrorHandlerWarning',true).setMethod('GET').setReadOnly(true).setAllowCrossPageTransition(true);a.specifiesWriteRequiredParams()&&a.send();},_rebuildResponse:function(c){var b=c.getPayload();var a=b.user_channel;presence.debug('got rebuild response with channel '+a+', seq '+b.seq+', host '+b.host+', port '+b.port);this.channel.currentSeq=b.seq;this.isRebuilding=false;if(b.path!=this.channel.iframePath||b.host!=this.channel.iframeHost||b.port!=this.channel.iframePort){this.iframeLoad(b.path,b.host,b.port,true);}else this.setReady(true);presenceCookieManager.store();presenceUpdater.pauseUpdate();if(typeof chatOptions!='undefined')chatOptions.setVisibility(b.visibility);this.channel.restartHandler(true);presenceUpdater.resumeUpdate(['buddy_list']);},_retryRebuild:function(c,a){if(a){this.retryInterval=this.channelConfig.MAX_RETRY_INTERVAL;}else if(this.retryInterval==0){this.retryInterval=this.channelConfig.MIN_RETRY_INTERVAL;}else{this.retryInterval*=2;if(this.retryInterval>=this.channelConfig.MAX_RETRY_INTERVAL)this.retryInterval=this.channelConfig.MAX_RETRY_INTERVAL;}var b=this.retryInterval*(.75+Math.random()*.5);presence.warn('channel: retry: manager trying again in '+(b*.001)+' secs');setTimeout(this._rebuildSend.bind(this,c),this.retryInterval);},_rebuildError:function(a,b){this.channel.shutdownHandler(true);presence.error('channel: got rebuild error: '+b.getErrorDescription());if(presence.checkMaintenanceError(b)){presence.warn('channel: manager not trying again');}else if(presence.checkLoginError(b)){if(presence.inPopoutWindow||this.loginErrorGk){this._retryRebuild(ChannelRebuildReasons.PrevFailed,true);}else presence.warn('channel: manager not trying again');}else this._retryRebuild(ChannelRebuildReasons.PrevFailed,false);},_rebuildTransportError:function(a,b){this.channel.shutdownHandler(true);presence.error('channel: got rebuild transport error: '+b.getErrorDescription());this._retryRebuild(a,false);},_rebuildSend:function(b){if(!presence.hasUserCookie())return;if(typeof b!='number')b=ChannelRebuildReasons.Unknown;presence.debug('channel: sending rebuild');var a=new AsyncRequest().setURI('/ajax/presence/reconnect.php').setData({reason:b,iframe_loaded:this.iframeEverLoaded}).setHandler(this._rebuildResponse.bind(this)).setErrorHandler(this._rebuildError.bind(this,b)).setTransportErrorHandler(this._rebuildTransportError.bind(this,b)).setOption('suppressErrorAlerts',true).setMethod('GET').setReadOnly(true).setAllowCrossPageTransition(true);return a.specifiesWriteRequiredParams()&&a.send();},rebuild:function(a){if(this.stopped)return;if(this.isRebuilding){presence.debug('channel: rebuild called, but already rebuilding');return;}this.setReady(false);this.isRebuilding=true;presence.debug('channel: rebuilding');if(a==ChannelRebuildReasons.RefreshDelay)this.retryInterval=this.channelConfig.MAX_RETRY_INTERVAL;setTimeout(this._rebuildSend.bind(this,a),this.retryInterval);},handleChannelMsgCheck:function(){if(this.pendingMsg){this._handleChannelMsg(this.pendingMsg.channel,this.pendingMsg.seq,this.pendingMsg.msg);this.pendingMsg=null;}},handleChannelMsg:function(a,b){if(this.pollForMessages){this.pendingMsg={channel:a,msg:b};}else this._handleChannelMsg(a,b);},_handleChannelMsg:function(a,c){if(c.type=='seq'){presence.pauseSync();this.channel.currentSeq=c.Seq;presence.resumeSync();}else if(c.type=='shutdown'||c.type=='permaShutdown'){if(!window.loaded||this.permaShutdown)return;if(c.type=='permaShutdown'){presence.error('channel:permaShutdown');this.permaShutdown=true;}else{presence.error('channel:refresh_'+c.reason);this.rebuild(c.reason);}this.channel.shutdownHandler(true);}else if(c.type=='fullReload'){presence.error('channel:fullReload');presenceCookieManager.clear();window.location.reload(true);}else try{this.channel.msgHandler(a,c);}catch(b){presence.error('channel: error in channel handlers: '+b.toString()+', msg: '+c);}}};
function Presence(g,c,b,a,e,d,f){this.parent.construct(this,g,c,b,a,e,d,f);}Presence.extend('TinyPresence');Presence.prototype={minWidth:100,minHeight:100,defWidth:900,defHeight:650,defX:30,defY:30,_init:function(b){if(b!==this.POPOUT_TYPE_CHAT){this.holder=$('fbDockChat');}else{this.holder=$('presence');this.popoutSidebar=ge('presence_popout_sidebar');}this.parent._init(b);this.popoutWidth=this.defWidth;this.popoutHeight=this.defHeight;this.popoutClicked=false;this.popinClicked=false;if(this.inPopoutWindow){Util.fallbackErrorHandler=null;onbeforeunloadRegister(this.popin.bind(this,false));onunloadRegister(this.popin.bind(this,false));}if(this.inPopoutWindow){Event.listen(window,'resize',this._windowOnResize.bind(this));Event.listen(window,'keypress',this._documentKeyPress.bind(this));}var c=ua.safari();this.isSafari2=(c&&c<500);this.isOpera=(ua.opera()>0);var a=ua.firefox();this.isFF2=(a&&a<3);this.isWindows=ua.windows();if(this.inPopoutWindow){this._windowOnResize.bind(this).defer();setTimeout(this._windowOnResize.bind(this),3000);}},_load:function(a){this.parent._load(a);if(this.poppedOut){if(!this.inPopoutWindow)CSS.addClass(this.holder,'popped_out');}else{if(this.inPopoutWindow)if(this.loaded)if(!this.popinClicked)window.close();CSS.removeClass(this.holder,'popped_out');}if(this.inPopoutWindow){this._handleResize.bind(this,0,0).defer();setTimeout(this._handleResize.bind(this,0,0),100);}this.parent._loaded();},_loaded:bagofholding,_handleMsg:function(a,b){this.parent._handleMsg(a,b);if(typeof b=='string'||!b.type)return;if(this.isShutdown)return false;if(b.type=='app_msg')if(b.event_name=='beep_event'){Bootloader.loadComponents('beeper',function(){Beeper.ensureInitialized();LiveMessageReceiver.route(b);});}else LiveMessageReceiver.route(b);},popout:function(){if(this.inPopoutWindow||this.poppedOut){this.popin(true);return;}if(this.popoutClicked)return;this.popoutClicked=true;var a=window.open(this.popoutURL,"fbChatWindow","status=0,toolbar=0,location=0,menubar=0,"+"directories=0,resizable=1,scrollbars=0,"+"width="+this.popoutWidth+",height="+this.popoutHeight+","+"left="+this.defX+",top="+this.defY);CSS.removeClass(this.holder,'popped_out');this.poppedOut=true;this.justPoppedOut=true;this.popoutTime=(new Date()).getTime();this.doSync();this.popoutClicked=false;},popin:function(a){if(typeof a=='undefined')a=true;if(this.inPopoutWindow){if(this.popinClicked)return;this.popinClicked=true;}this.poppedOut=false;this.doSync();if(this.inPopoutWindow&&a)window.close();},_windowOnResize:function(){if(!this.inPopoutWindow)return;this.contentResized={};var a=Vector2.getViewportDimensions();this._handleResize(a.x-this.virtPopoutWidth,a.y-this.virtPopoutHeight);if(this.inPopoutWindow)this.popoutHeight=a.y;},_handleResize:function(b,c){var a=this.loaded?100:10;if(this.handleResizeTimer)clearTimeout(this.handleResizeTimer);this.handleResizeTimer=setTimeout(function(){this.virtPopoutWidth+=b;this.virtPopoutHeight+=c;this.popoutWidth=Math.max(this.virtPopoutWidth,this.minWidth);this.popoutHeight=Math.max(this.virtPopoutHeight,this.minHeight);Arbiter.inform(PresenceMessage.WINDOW_RESIZED,{sender:this});},a);},_documentKeyPress:function(a){if(!this.inPopoutWindow)return;a=$E(a);var b=a?a.keyCode:-1;if(b==KEYS.ESC)Event.kill(a);},renderLink:function(b,c,a){return '<a href="'+b+'"'+(this.inPopoutWindow?' target="_blank"':'')+(a?a:'')+'>'+c+'</a>';},_shutdown:function(c,d,b){this.parent._shutdown(c,d,b);if((!this.isShuttingDown&&d===this.shutdownTime)||(d&&this.isShutdown))return;if(!this.inPopoutWindow){if(window.chatOptions&&chatOptions.visibility)CSS.addClass(this.holder,'presence_error');var a=$('fbChatErrorNub');TooltipLink.setTooltipText(DOM.find(a,'a.fbNubButton'),c);}else{if(this.shutdownErrorDialog)this.shutdownErrorDialog.hide();this.shutdownErrorDialog=ErrorDialog.show(_tx("Facebook Chat Error"),c);}},_restart:function(a){this.parent._restart(a);if(!this.isRestarting||(a&&a!=this.shutdownTime))return;if(!this.inPopoutWindow){CSS.removeClass(this.holder,'presence_error');}else if(this.shutdownErrorDialog)this.shutdownErrorDialog.hide();},isOnline:function(){return this.state&&this.state.vis;}};function getFirstName(c){var d=c.split(" ");var b=d[0];var a=b.length;if(typeof d[1]!='undefined'&&(a==1||(a==2&&b.indexOf('.')!=-1)||(a==3&&b.toLowerCase()=='the')))b+=' '+d[1];return b;}
function LiveMessageReceiver(a){this.eventName=a;this.subs=null;this.handler=bagofholding;this.shutdownHandler=null;this.restartHandler=null;this.registered=false;this.appId=1;}LiveMessageReceiver.prototype.setAppId=function(a){this.appId=a;return this;};LiveMessageReceiver.prototype.setHandler=function(a){this.handler=a;this._dirty();return this;};LiveMessageReceiver.prototype.setRestartHandler=function(a){this.restartHandler=a.shield();this._dirty();return this;};LiveMessageReceiver.prototype.setShutdownHandler=function(a){this.shutdownHandler=a.shield();this._dirty();return this;};LiveMessageReceiver.prototype._dirty=function(){if(this.registered){this.unregister();this.register();}};LiveMessageReceiver.prototype.register=function(){var b=function(d,c){return this.handler(c);}.bind(this);var a=PresenceMessage.getAppMessageType(this.appId,this.eventName);this.subs={};this.subs.main=Arbiter.subscribe(a,b);if(this.shutdownHandler)this.subs.shut=Arbiter.subscribe(PresenceMessage.SHUTDOWN,this.shutdownHandler);if(this.restartHandler)this.subs.restart=Arbiter.subscribe(PresenceMessage.RESTARTED,this.restartHandler);this.registered=true;return this;};LiveMessageReceiver.prototype.unregister=function(){if(!this.subs)return this;for(var a in this.subs)if(this.subs[a])Arbiter.unsubscribe(this.subs[a]);this.subs=null;this.registered=false;return this;};LiveMessageReceiver.route=function(b){var a=function(c){var d=PresenceMessage.getAppMessageType(b.app_id,b.event_name);Arbiter.inform(d,c,Arbiter.BEHAVIOR_PERSISTENT);};if(b.hasCapture){new AsyncRequest().setHandler(function(c){a(c.getPayload());}).setAllowCrossPageTransition(true).handleResponse(b.response);}else a(b.response);};
function PresenceUpdater(){this.timerGranularity=presence.sitevars.UPDATE_GRANULARITY?presence.sitevars.UPDATE_GRANULARITY*1000:60000;this._init();}PresenceUpdater.prototype={_init:function(){this.handlers=[];this.updatePaused=0;this.updateNumber=0;this._runTimer();bind(Arbiter,Arbiter.inform,PresenceMessage.PRESENCE_UPDATER_READY,true,Arbiter.BEHAVIOR_STATE).defer();},register:function(a,b,d,c,e){this.handlers.push({asyncParam:a,checkCB:b,responseCB:d,errorCB:c,transportErrorCB:e});},_runTimer:function(){clearTimeout(this.timer);this.timer=setTimeout(this.checkForUpdate.bind(this,false,[],false),this.timerGranularity);},forceUpdate:function(a){if(this.updatePaused)return;if(a!==undefined&&a.length>0){this.checkForUpdate(false,a,false);}else this.checkForUpdate(true,[],false);},pauseUpdate:function(){this.updatePaused++;},resumeUpdate:function(a){this.updatePaused--;this.forceUpdate(a);},checkForUpdate:function(d,e,c){if(!c)clearTimeout(this.timer);if(presence.isShutdown){if(!c)this._runTimer();return;}var j=presence.getTime();var b=[];var a={user:presence.user};for(var h=0;h<this.handlers.length;h++){var g=this.handlers[h];var f=d||(e.indexOf(g.asyncParam)!=-1);var i=g.checkCB(j,a,f);if(i){a[g.asyncParam]=1;b.push(g);}}if(b.length>0){this._sendUpdate(a,b,c);}else if(!c)this._runTimer();},runHandler:function(a){this.checkForUpdate(false,[a],true);},_initialHandler:function(b,a){if(b!=this.updateNumber)return false;},_onResponse:function(a,b,f){var g=f.getPayload();presence.updateServerTime(g.time);var h=presence.getTime();for(var d=0;d<a.length;d++){var c=a[d];var e=g[c.asyncParam];if(typeof e=='undefined'||!e){c.errorCB(f);}else c.responseCB(e,h);}presenceCookieManager.store();if(!b)this._runTimer();},_onError:function(a,c){for(var b=0;b<a.length;b++)a[b].errorCB(c);this._runTimer();},_onTransportError:function(a,c){for(var b=0;b<a.length;b++)a[b].transportErrorCB(c);this._runTimer();},_sendUpdate:function(a,b,c){if(!presence.hasUserCookie())return;this.updateNumber++;var f=a.notifications?'/ajax/presence/update.php':'/ajax/chat/buddy_list.php';var e=URI.getRequestURI().getQueryData();var d={};for(key in e)if(key.indexOf('buddy')==0)d[key]=e[key];if(d)f=new URI(f).setQueryData(d);this.async=new AsyncRequest().setInitialHandler(this._initialHandler.bind(this,this.updateNumber)).setHandler(this._onResponse.bind(this,b,c)).setErrorHandler(this._onError.bind(this,b)).setTransportErrorHandler(this._onTransportError.bind(this,b)).setOption('suppressErrorAlerts',true).setData(a).setURI(f).setAllowCrossPageTransition(true).send();}};
Thanks
2 Users