Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

coemu console error???

Discussion on coemu console error??? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
coemu console error???

Code:
[GameServer]
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present i
n the dictionary.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at CoEmu_v2_GameServer.Connections.ClientSocket.DropItems(Int32 howmany) in C
:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\5095 source\coemu\CoEmu v2 G
ameServer\Connections\ClientSocket.cs:line 422
   at CoEmu_v2_GameServer.Entities.Character.set_Dead(Boolean value) in C:\Docum
ents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\5095 source\coemu\CoEmu v2 GameServ
er\Entities\Character.cs:line 44
   at CoEmu_v2_GameServer.Calculations.Calculation.doPlayer(Monster Attacker, Cl
ientSocket ASocket, Int32 Damage, Int32 AType) in C:\Documents and Settings\Admi
nistrator\My Documents\5095 source\coemu\CoEmu v2 GameServer\Calculations\doMons
terPlayer.cs:line 291
   at CoEmu_v2_GameServer.Entities.Monster.AttackMove(Int32 Target, Boolean Firs
t) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\5095 source\coemu\CoE
mu v2 GameServer\Entities\Monster.cs:line 934
Anyone know what caused this so i know where to fix ??
Old 03/03/2010, 17:46   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
Cause of this problem: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

The error is pretty straightforward, you're missing a key from the dictionary. I'm sure what operations you're trying to process. (Delete/Access). What I'm guessing is that there's line like

PHP Code:
Dictionary.Remove(Key);
or 
Value Dictionary[Key]; 
what you need to do is to have a check before accesing the value such as:
PHP Code:
if(Dictionary.Contains(Key))

Dictionary.Remove(Key); 
Old 03/03/2010, 17:49   #3

i found the code but the code seems to be doing what you would expect it to do find remove and delete 0.0

Code:
                if (!Nano.ItemFloor.ContainsKey(IG.UID))
                {
                    Database.Database.DeleteItem(Item.UID);
                    Client.Inventory.Remove(Item.UID);
Old 03/03/2010, 18:22   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
It never checks whether the item actually exists in the Inventory or not. Add this

PHP Code:
if(Client.Inventoy.Contains(ItemUID))

However I think it should stop processing what it's doing incase the item isn't on inventory. (I'm not sure what procedure this code is part of so I have no idea how it's supposed to function.)
Old 03/03/2010, 18:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanelipe View Post
It never checks whether the item actually exists in the Inventory or not. Add this

PHP Code:
if(Client.Inventoy.Contains(ItemUID))

However I think it should stop processing what it's doing incase the item isn't on inventory. (I'm not sure what procedure this code is part of so I have no idea how it's supposed to function.)
thanks im sure thats more than enough info :P ive only been working with C# and this for under a month so its best to work most of it out my self but i do get stuck :P thanks
Old 07/27/2010, 10:50   #6

I have same problem.
where should i find this lines to repair or change ?
Old 07/27/2010, 13:30   #7

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdnlaszlo View Post
I have same problem.
where should i find this lines to repair or change ?
If you cant use the search button in C# then please stop trying to make a server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2010, 14:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyc2580 View Post
If you cant use the search button in C# then please stop trying to make a server.
Thanks for advice but i asked about wich file is
Old 07/27/2010, 14:32   #9

click search "Entire Solution"