Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xio source!

Discussion on Xio source! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xio source!

Hello, could anyone upload xio source?
Old 03/15/2019, 23:38   #2

elite*gold: 26
Why? haven't you had enough leeching and trying out for failed servers? Planning out for another scheme? I'm glad the link for the source died and to be honest... so should your will to keep doing this.

- Forgot to mention that even if you got it somehow. it's not even remotely viable to host a proper server and it has a back door in it Nevermind that, let me have some fun instead.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2019, 02:36   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Yeah, can you not? You've been at this since 2016, and you were and have been an awful server owner. Your response to being caught faking security, stealing assets and server names, pretending to be other well-known developers, and shrugging off all concerns about your server has been appalling. Now you want to continue scamming players for login details and donation money? Get out of here, you greedy turd.

Edit: Proof that this guy should get banned for impersonating other users and scamming members:

From this thread:

Steam rolled into this:

Stolen content:
Then attacking that server with false claims:

Steam rolled into this:

Stolen from more servers:
Quoting Janix, the guy he impersonated:
Complete disregard for anything: ,

Nothing changed - continues to steal content and fuck this community over, and we let him.
Sack this guy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2019, 14:27   #4

elite*gold: 0
chill noops. Now I got why CO didn't accept you as a part of CO developers. By the way shut up and stay as noop. Fang you are the most fail person over world. You just here to flame newbies. You always support chris and when he scam co community, you are the first one make himself "what who's pro4never"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Execution! View Post
and it has a back door in it
Good. Uploading files with hacks and viruses allowed on epvp
@ You have to feel the shame on yourself
Old 03/17/2019, 23:46   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by - D View Post
chill noops. Now I got why CO didn't accept you as a part of CO developers. By the way shut up and stay as noop. Fang you are the most fail person over world. You just here to flame newbies. You always support chris and when he scam co community, you are the first one make himself "what who's pro4never"

Good. Uploading files with hacks and viruses allowed on epvp
@ You have to feel the shame on yourself
I love comments like this. Totally caught red handed ******** people over, and the best you can do is call people noobs in broken English. Get out of here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2019, 00:05   #6

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I love comments like this. Totally caught red handed ******** people over, and the best you can do is call people noobs in broken English. Get out of here.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noopppp
Thanks
2 Users