Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Change Handle For Weapon To Classic

Discussion on How To Change Handle For Weapon To Classic within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How To Change Handle For Weapon To Classic

Any One know How To Change Handle For Weapon I Want It Like Classic..
That Only Thing I Dont Know How To Change It I Guess It In Client But Im Not Good In Client Help Me Were Can I Change It.
Old 01/28/2018, 02:01   #2

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 416/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,205
Arrow CO2 PServer Guides & Releases -> CO2 PServer - Dis…

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Classic RAVEN/Classic Hawk/Classic SOUZA
02/22/2016 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
I need a Account with Classic spec Skype: marc12111
Weapon bug, wearing right/left weapon see only 1 weapon equip
10/27/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Weapon bug, wearing right/left weapon , you will only see 1 weapon equip if you view or look at the other players. But if you look at your own character you will see your two weapons equipt, but others see it as one. sorry for the bad english problem solve wrong packet in observeequipment
get opened process handle to readwrite with a dll?
01/19/2008 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Hi, is there a way to inject a dll and get it's process handle for read/write..because the address i'm using is a point and to read the address first and then add the offset..
How to handle a rb
02/16/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
When you see a rb pking, you think usually about the guard right? especially when rbs get to 105 and have gold guard, they are usually invincible. A little trick that works for me is to poison the guard before going after the pker, the poison delays the guards lightning, giving you enough time to land a fb or rapid on the pker, however sometimes it does fail and 9/10 you die because gold guard has a ridiculously high Matk feel free to flame away and call me a noob or w/e just sharing...
Error: "Das Handle ist ungültig!"
10/29/2005 - World of Warcraft - 13 Replies
In letzter Zeit, wenn ich WoW starten will erscheint immer folgende Fehlermeldung: ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------- C:/Programme/World of Warcraft/WoW.exe Das Handle ist ungültig. ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------- :hm: