Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How Make a Quest and Save it in my Database

Discussion on How Make a Quest and Save it in my Database within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation How Make a Quest and Save it in my Database

Hello friends, i have a doubt, i want to know how save my quest on my Database, example when a user/player end the quest, the npc recognize and do do this again...

I do that, i take some code from: "SourceOpenConquer", called "QuestDaily", and then in the DataBase i make a table called: "QuestDailys.cs", inside the table i do the same like in VisualBasic: "questdaily1, 2, etc", something like this:

But i need to do that: "Set=Save" into the DataBase and "Get=Search", i try several ways... like in "EntityTable", but didnt find.

In simple words: i want to make some "Quest", like in Conquer, when the player completes the task receives a: "Free" item like armor or boots..

Thanks in advance..
Old 10/05/2014, 18:06   #2

do u check how conquerpoints saved and loaded?

it is the same
Old 10/06/2014, 01:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoumatrix View Post
do u check how conquerpoints saved and loaded?

it is the same
Thaxs for your idea. I find the way!!.
Please close the thread.
Closed Thread

Tags
database, quest