Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online Error - Help

Discussion on Conquer Online Error - Help within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer Online Error - Help

Hi guys, i play on private server and today when i was trying to play and opened the filed it appeared one error "Failed to start Conquer.exe".
I re-installed it like 5 or 6 times already andd nothing the same error appear, and my friend play on the same server he gave me his folder and on his pc works and in my pc doesn't work , please if you can help me i would love it .
sorry for my bad english
Old 04/17/2014, 21:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
What version is the client, what is the pserver. What type of errors u get?

@Shouldn't this be moved or something does it belong here?

Tags
error