Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

an urgent topic

Discussion on an urgent topic within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
an urgent topic

hey guys cheers
how are you today ?

i want some help ... just want my source to send a message every Thursday at 20:00 to tell the players that the Dis-city entrance is opened i want to do that i have tried to do that for several time but i failed so i am asking for elitepvpers help and that would be nice cuz i want to continue editing my source but i want to let that message to be sent at 20:00 every Thursday that would help me a lot
Old 01/28/2014, 22:37   #2

Old 01/28/2014, 23:12   #3

DateTime.Now.Year
DateTime.Now.Month
DateTime.Now.DayOfYear
DateTime.Now.Day
DateTime.Now.Hour
DateTime.Now.Minute
DateTime.Now.Second
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2014, 23:21   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
It would be best to implement a thread (if one doesn't already exist) that checks a switch statement every so often for events, switched by hour, minute, etc. If one does exist, then what exactly are you asking us for?

PS:
Urgent (noun): requiring immediate action: calling for immediate action or attention
Don't use extreme words... unless your building is burning down and this is your only way of contacting help, nothing here is going to be "urgent".
Old 01/28/2014, 23:21   #5

elite*gold: 130
And why was this urgent ?
Old 01/29/2014, 12:09   #6

As fang said, create a thread for this, you can manage time-based events from a single thread that way. You could also do it without a thread asynchronously but if you asked help on this one, you`re better off creating a separate thread, it will be much easier to do.