Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can some one decrypte this Magictype.dat file for me ?

Discussion on can some one decrypte this Magictype.dat file for me ? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can some one decrypte this Magictype.dat file for me ?

i try many DatCryptor but after i open it it shoes like Codes ....
some one please do it for me ..
and if some one do it tell me how did he do that ...

thanks
Old 01/04/2014, 17:22   #2

Some higher versions of .dat files have different level of encryption that DatCryptor can not decrypt. This is an instance of such versions.
Old 01/04/2014, 23:29   #3

Received Thanks: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGameCo View Post
i try many DatCryptor but after i open it it shoes like Codes ....
some one please do it for me ..
and if some one do it tell me how did he do that ...

thanks
It's not encrypted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazeezo View Post
Some higher versions of .dat files have different level of encryption that DatCryptor can not decrypt. This is an instance of such versions.
LOL ? It's a different algorithm, it's a different key, or it's not encrypted. Nothing related to a level of encryption.
Old 01/05/2014, 14:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
It's not encrypted.

LOL ? It's a different algorithm, it's a different key, or it's not encrypted. Nothing related to a level of encryption.
If it uses a different algorithm or key, wouldn't that be called a different level of encryption? I don't see your point.
Old 01/05/2014, 17:45   #5

Received Thanks: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazeezo View Post
If it uses a different algorithm or key, wouldn't that be called a different level of encryption? I don't see your point.
A level of encryption could mean 2 things :

1. What is encrypted: file-level, storage-level (HDD), file system-level (NTFS), etc.
2. Difficulty to decrypt: server.dat uses RSA which is almost impossible to decrypt without solid reverse-engeenering in comparison to the simple algorithm used by TQ for most .dat files.
N.B. The same algorithm could have a different level of difficulty based on few settings.

In the case of the TQ client, all (except server.dat) .dat files use the same level of encryption. It's only the key (seed) which changes.
Old 01/05/2014, 18:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
A level of encryption could mean 2 things :

1. What is encrypted: file-level, storage-level (HDD), file system-level (NTFS), etc.
2. Difficulty to decrypt: server.dat uses RSA which is almost impossible to decrypt without solid reverse-engeenering in comparison to the simple algorithm used by TQ for most .dat files.
N.B. The same algorithm could have a different level of difficulty based on few settings.

In the case of the TQ client, all (except server.dat) .dat files use the same level of encryption. It's only the key (seed) which changes.

Sounds good. But, all I meant by a different level was a different type.. another kind.. not too literal there bud