Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

info on coemu v2

Discussion on info on coemu v2 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation info on coemu v2

Im a big time noob at coemu v2 and I wanna know all about it . I was able to make a coemu v1 with hamachi and masql but it was the old patch and i wanted patch 5095 , a week later I found out that coemu v2 can play patch 5095 and started looking for it but it look like every guide there is about coemu v2 don't have all the stuff that it need to make a pserver and I end up messing up my old pserver and end up deleting everything do to my mistake. This time won't mess up so I wanna ask some QUESTION!

1) What do i need to know? <--- I only know some stuff but not all.

2) Can someone give me the link to the source, client , server, backup, and all the other files i need?

3) Can someone please give me a guide that show step by step?<--- Last time I was watching a guide from a video and I don't even know how to go into the client and log in not like the old server were it show me how to go to powerco and show how to log in.

4) Do I need Hanachi?<---some guide say I do and some say I don't.

5) What program do I need?<

6) Is the client just the old official version of co?<---one of the guide made me download old official version and it just keep updating to the newset patch.

7) Does it have ninja in coemu v2?

8) Do I need a really good computer to run it?

Well right now I can't think of any other question but Ill ask more when I remember. Yes I know Im a total noob that don't know **** but Im willing to learn and i wont give up.

Call me what you wanna call me but one day you'll before me MAHAHAHAHAHAH sorry I saw that smilies and wanna try it out hehehe.
Old 08/13/2009, 19:51   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aira916 View Post
1) What do i need to know? .. .. everything you need to know is in the first post, managed to set it up fine off of that.

2) Can someone give me the link to the source, client , server, backup, and all the other files i need? .. .. first post once again

3) Can someone please give me a guide that show step by step? .. No need all is explained in the first post of the above topic.

4) Do I need Hanachi? Nop, just forward your ports.

5) What program do I need? Visual C# .. , some form of MySQL.o i suggest to use AppServ.. .. sets a local webserver up and php/mysql for you, then use phpMyAdmin for MySQL purposes.

6) Is the client just the old official version of co? Use the official client update it to 5095, then use the CoEmu.exe thats somewhere in that topic, gets rid of the auto update.

7) Does it have ninja in coemu v2? I believe so though I've not made one so cant be sure.

8) Do I need a really good computer to run it? Depends how big your server gets if you plan to run it on your computer rather than a dedicated server.
Hope this helps, just follow everything on the first topic of that post and you should have it up and running in no time, gl
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2009, 19:53   #3

elite*gold: 20
Search for a guide made by LetterX.
Old 08/13/2009, 22:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwaha View Post
Hope this helps, just follow everything on the first topic of that post and you should have it up and running in no time, gl
How do I forward my ports?

And Thank So Much For Helping
Old 08/13/2009, 23:12   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by aira916 View Post
How do I forward my ports?

And Thank So Much For Helping