Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Editing ItemType.txt Database Server Side

Discussion on [HELP]Editing ItemType.txt Database Server Side within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Editing ItemType.txt Database Server Side

1) I got a problem
2) the problem is the i tried adding a price to the database server side
3)adding it didnt work i searched the forums a basic search 1-2 threads didnt help at all.
3) my plan of figuring it out was as follows
721487@@Detoxication(Super)Material(B)@@0@@0@@0@@0 @@0@@0@@0@@0@@9@@0@@0@@9074884@@0@@0@@0@@0@@0@@0@@ 0@@1@@1@@0@@0@@0@@0@@0@@0@@0@@0@@0@@0@@0@@0@@0@@1@ @0@@95000@@95000@@0@@0@@0@@0@@0@@0@@0@@0@@0@@0@@0@ @0@@0@@Headgear@@Untradable~Level~5~Refinery~item. ~Right~click~to~refine~a~Headgear.~Reduces~15%~Poi son~Damage.@@9@@0@@0@@0@@0@@500@@

the @@1@@0@@950000 which i thought would be right but it wasnt i tried putting my price in where the 0 was but that didnt work as well
the other method i tried was
@@1@95000@95000 this one didnt work as well
So if anyone knows what i am doing wrong can you please tell me since i have no *** **** idea why this isn't working..
Thank You

SOLVED
i was looking at the wrong item even though there was the exact same item but non bound xD
sorry for the stupid post but you may close it or what ever
Peace

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Hex editing itemtype!
04/17/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 17 Replies
Hey guys...i am having just a fu****g bad problem when trying to hex edit itemtype.dat...i know how to find the id of an item..just pointing the first digit of an item and seeing it with data interpreter x32...but then idk how to place the new id...if someone can help me he will get my thnx....ty in advance... P.S.:I know how to change price and such....COME on guys i know that some of u know how to do it why dont u wanna tell me??:( it is the only thing i am missing to make a video tutorial...
Itemtype Editing
03/07/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
Does anyone know how to edit Itemtype.dat I mean software that use to edit it... and how we could edit it... Thanks in advance...
Editing the itemtype
01/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I can't find any program that works for me. Can someone help me out here?
editing the new itemtype.dat
12/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
tried unknowns itemtype editor, get runtime 7 error or something, anyways, i just need an itemtype.dat that will let me cyclone fb rage in tg with the new patch, or an editor so i can do it myself. thx in advance
editing itemtype.dat...?
11/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
what do i do with itemtype.dat so i see item quality ? anyone got link with a ready itemtype.dat or help for that,,, and does that work all the time ? or i might lose some items. ..