Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Non-Hamachi

Discussion on Non-Hamachi within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 169
Exclamation Non-Hamachi

For all people, I make Ur Server Non-Hamachi Only € 5 ,Non-Hamachi Server Is Working 100% Talk me! I can Fix Router Ports ! All Router!!

Talk Me Privat Gimme Ur Email!

Thx !

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/06/2009, 21:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
u will take money to tell pple how to make server none hamachi ?
Old 06/06/2009, 23:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnon View Post
u will take money to tell pple how to make server none hamachi ?
Max. 60% ppls Dont kow How Make Im Help!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/06/2009, 23:30   #4

will the money serve to take english lessons?

here for ppl who don't know how or what to do
Old 06/06/2009, 23:54   #5

I agree if you get anyone to accually do that you should take english lessons.

Cause u cant speak english for ****
Old 06/07/2009, 00:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryjust View Post
I agree if you get anyone to accually do that you should take english lessons.

Cause u cant speak english for ****
Is english?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/07/2009, 00:14   #7

some people are making non hamachi free
Old 06/07/2009, 00:40   #8

elite*gold: 20
Yeh i will do NON - hamachi for free

lol and i speak english perfectly fine seeing as how i was born and raised in the united states

So just pm me if you want ur server non hamachi for free
Old 06/07/2009, 01:42   #9

This by far is really easy. portforward.com will tell you some stuff. The ports needed to be forward if I'm not wrong is 9958 and a few others that i can't really think about. Seriously people if you can't figure out how to do such an easy thing then wtf are you doing? Just stop learn some thing other then blowing your money to some one who probably doesn't no what he/she is doing and or might want to snoop on ur computer without you knowing and steal personal information. I'm not here to judge this person in any way, but seriously why do you need 5 dollars for a two minute job maybe? Like probably not even 2 minutes. Like 20 seconds. So use portforward.com. Use it to log into your router use it to find where you put things to forward. Make a static ip so your ip doesn't change any more and just put in the last few numbers which it usually is. Cmd>run>ipconfig will give you your ip and other junk soo yyeah enjoy playing your fav game without paying some one to do an easy task.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2009, 02:10   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivenPain3 View Post
This by far is really easy. portforward.com will tell you some stuff. The ports needed to be forward if I'm not wrong is 9958 and a few others that i can't really think about. Seriously people if you can't figure out how to do such an easy thing then wtf are you doing? Just stop learn some thing other then blowing your money to some one who probably doesn't no what he/she is doing and or might want to snoop on ur computer without you knowing and steal personal information. I'm not here to judge this person in any way, but seriously why do you need 5 dollars for a two minute job maybe? Like probably not even 2 minutes. Like 20 seconds. So use portforward.com. Use it to log into your router use it to find where you put things to forward. Make a static ip so your ip doesn't change any more and just put in the last few numbers which it usually is. Cmd>run>ipconfig will give you your ip and other junk soo yyeah enjoy playing your fav game without paying some one to do an easy task.
pwned
Old 06/07/2009, 03:14   #11

lol.