Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ProjectX Source gw timer !

Discussion on ProjectX Source gw timer ! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ProjectX Source gw timer !

Any1 can help-me ? how to start the guild war on projectx source ? the timer isn't working here only for the guildwar, i've changed my computer time and nothing.
The npc says the right date and hour for the guildwar but i changed the date/time and never works, i can't hit the pole. i've checked the right time on guildwar.cs and it's ok.
save me i need to make an gw today xD
Old 05/06/2013, 11:08   #2

The old ProjectX? Or my latest ProjectX V3 source?
Old 05/06/2013, 14:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
The old ProjectX? Or my latest ProjectX V3 source?
your old source
Old 05/06/2013, 16:25   #4

If I remember correct GuildWar was running 24/7 and the Guildwars.cs or whatever is not actually used apart from the scoring. You'd have to create your own kind of timer.

I could be wrong, but if I remember correct that's how it is. If I am incorrect please PM me and I will try to help you.

If you already have some codes, let me know, so I know what to go off from.