Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoEmu v2 5095: Errors, help, problems... POST HERE

Discussion on CoEmu v2 5095: Errors, help, problems... POST HERE within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/02/2010, 14:00   #196

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsSharkk View Post
Got a big problem! I looked into it but got no where because I don't know what's wrong =(

Problem: Guards kill EVERYONE even if they are not flashing. Help? =P

Problem#2: Can't cross the bridge in Birth Village. I tried walking accross but that doesn't work either.
Problem 1: Just rename then in server they'r called CoEmuGuard in the server
but rename then to Guard
also change the Patrol's name
bcuz if you change the guards name, patrol will start attacking you..
Good luck with it, hope you understand what i mean :P
if not, PM me

Problem 2: ye, me to... stupid bridge ;D
Old 03/02/2010, 14:20   #197

elite*gold: 0
Download AnimeCov2 that problems fixed. :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Errors on coemu <-- easy
10/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello guys, im completely new with coemu and have encountered 13 errors, i had 47 i fixed most but stuck with last 13, ill list them. Error 1 'CoEmu_v2_GameServer.Nano' does not contain a definition for 'Lotto' C:\Documents and Settings\Ebonie\Desktop\Source (Version 5095)\coemu\CoEmu v2 GameServer\Handlers\NpcTalk.cs 4420 69 CoEmu v2 GameServer Error 2 'CoEmu_v2_GameServer.Nano' does not contain a definition for 'Lotto' C:\Documents and Settings\Ebonie\Desktop\Source (Version...
5bot errors and Problems.
06/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Being unable to access the CID site i thought i'd post the info here since both Syntax and CID have accounts on the forums. While Botting with my Tro i get Disconnected after 3-20 minutes with the error (insert Character name Here) disconnected. Reason:Server disconnected (-8) I don't know if its specific but would like to know if theres a way i can fix this. The files are all in the right place and its not an install problem since the bot works fine sometimes for a few hours. Now for my...
a couple of errors/problems
10/05/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
ok i got a couple of problem with the console (i mean the server) here they are : System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at COServer_Project.Character.AddItem(String ItemInfo, Byte ToPos, UInt32 UID) in D:\CoServer\Steals Server Pack\Source\PowerSource CO\COServerProject1\COServerProject\Character.cs:l ine 3835 at COServer_Project.Client.GetPacket(Byte data) in D:\CoServer\Steals Server Pack\Source\PowerSource...
CoEMU errors
07/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
After I downloaded CoEMU sources at SVN site via TortoiseSVN, I fixed and compiled it. After I launched the server, I got an errors from debugging screen and just stucked at Selector. I suppose to choose my char(s) that near a Selector but my char(s) doesnt appears. Can someone give me a fixed codes?