Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Albetros character save

Discussion on [Question] Albetros character save within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Albetros character save

So my [hopefully only question] is about the new Albetros source. I'm stumbling around in the dark trying to find where I would find the character save server side. the character itself saves but stats (spells/skill/weapon skills do not save, anyone have a reason as too why?
Old 02/09/2013, 20:50   #2

Should already save. Try looking for save and go through it until where you find where the character saves. otherwise you might need to re-execute your sql file or re-extract the source
Old 02/09/2013, 21:32   #3

these are the issues I get
Attached Images
File Type: jpg issues.jpg (14.3 KB, 12 views)
Old 02/09/2013, 21:42   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Image is farrr too small for anyone to attempt to read.

I save 'critical' things like item information as modified to avoid some item exploits but outside of that, characters save themselves any time you are disconnected or log out.

There's some funky saving code in albetros (sooo much bad program design if I was writing it again) but I've never had any issues with rollbacks or lost character data.

If you post a proper version of the console then we can see what's going on but you should NOT be getting any exceptions.
Old 02/09/2013, 21:55   #5

Hrmm, I musta screwed something up lol it saves all but weapon skills/magic/skills xD weird
Old 02/09/2013, 22:18   #6

Sounds like you didn't use the version of mysql in the release thread. You're missing the stored procedures and therefor many features in the source won't be working for you.
Old 02/09/2013, 22:49   #7

your link just brought me to the most recent one ^^ so thats what I used xD
Old 02/10/2013, 02:17   #8

If you had any version lower than 5.5 than make sure you uninstalled it completely before getting 5.5 or higher
Old 02/10/2013, 21:05   #9

Also double check that you can execute the database backup without ANY errors.

If you go back and take a proper screenshot (not shrunk down so no one could ever read it) then we can give you some advice but as is, you've given us nothing to go on in order to help you further.

I'd also strongly suggest using the albetros release or faq thread... that's where all questions and issues with it belong.