Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Big Problem ShoppingMall

Discussion on [Help]Big Problem ShoppingMall within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Help]Big Problem ShoppingMall

Hi evryone i have a problem with shopping mall in the client is ok but in the source . is not all right my source is 5675 who can help me to edit price of Tortoise Gem and DragonGem in Shopping mal what i need to edit in source . please reply if you can help me . Thx :clap:
Old 12/15/2012, 19:28   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions -> CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions

#Moved to the right section

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Item In ShoppingMall
08/29/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
how to make item in shoppingmall buy for ep only..not for pp when have more ep and pp :confused::confused:
ShoppingMall and Arrows
05/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello me again asking lol... i downloaded another code it's work better than older... but i have 2 bugs i cant fix alone cuz im noob xD i'm searching but no answers at google and internet yet... so it's: 1 - i Cant use another arrows better speedarrow for example: FatalArrow MineArrow and etc 2 - When i open the Shopping mall i got the messenger in red blinking in the game saying: "create item for Shoperror¬Idtype=0" , i see that has a button Repair in the window so i see at shop.dat i...
help i cant see shoppingmall
03/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
hi every1 when i put lama mount in my server:bandit: i cant see anything in shoppingmall:mad: when open shoppingmall say (create item for shop error idtype=190770):( what i must to do now :confused::confused:
ShoppingMall
07/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
K i got +1 and +2 stones in my shopping mall but they dont work i can buy them but i cant use them to compose anyone know whats the deal?
Everything 1 ep from shoppingmall
11/18/2007 - Eudemons Online - 19 Replies
My friend has a hack to get everything out of shopping mall but there is nothing we can do to hide it. we buy 1 code on the noob and do this make everything 1 ep but every one noob we try this with gets Banned the next maintenance. We've tried dropping and picking up. Selling Giving nearly everything is there anyway you could help us disguise this hack or should we just give up.