Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What's up?

Discussion on What's up? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What's up?

I haven't stopped by the forum in a while, and I'm curious to what everyone is doing? Anyone getting big in to co dev? Is there a certain patch everyone is focused on mainly? Just by looking around I've only recognized a few people that was here when I was. Co dev dying? or is it co itself dying lol?
Old 12/08/2012, 13:59   #2

Lol Decker on an account that isn't banned.

This is a sensation.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2012, 14:04   #3

It's nice to see you too Jacob.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2012, 15:53   #4

elite*gold: 28
Let me bring you upto speed.

TQ Bins are being attacked by multiple exploits that have been released to the public in an attempt to seriously destroy some bin servers, this was successful. (Namely his Account exploiter)

Any server that isn't a bin is running off Impulse's source he successfully managed to remove NewestCOServer from the scene. (Not his intention, someone bought the trinity source, ****** it up abit, then released it, ka boom, everyone's using a **** source -- I think that's what happened, the sources people use are not of impulses complete coding) errr that's EXCLUDING Love2Hate ... that server is the ****. errrm The KeyExchange and password encryptions changed up a little from patch 5530+ so you can login straight away there's no freeze for 15 seconds when you login for the first time(as im sure u would of noticed) errr, the encryption hasn't been released to the public and you guessed it, the likes of Hybrid have cracked it. errrrrrrrrrm, Hybrid/InfamousNoone released CSV3, the Underground was revamped (notably I left the underground due to lack of activity in there) errr CSV3 worked for later patches, some sources are on later patches, but with no public pw crypto how you ask? ... well CSv3 released a hook that will bypass the encryption and it was generic so people are implementing that.. errm 4B is more dead than ever, e*pvp is more stupid and dead than ever.. .CO Dev is dying, CO is getting bigger... CO3 is MEANT to be coming out before xmas... who knows... co3.91.com
Thanks
2 Users