Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] ninja wepons bug fix

Discussion on [REQUEST] ninja wepons bug fix within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 02/20/2009, 03:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimatum View Post
Whats your point? TQ Binaries is it not? No disrespect to tweak but we all know the reason the majority use that, as for the database, thats usefull :P

Comparing Date joined and thanks don't make any difference, my join date would of been alot longer but i was allwayz on ******** untill it turned into a 'copy' of e*pvpers so i thought id just settle for this forum in the end.
>< not really my point , i knwo who you are you great coder >< but he disrespecting tweak and he just come out of no where telling how bad he is... kind of mean
Old 02/20/2009, 03:59   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
For a while, and he makes fucking intelligent posts. You on the other hand...
Also, noobs give thanks for nooby shit. Therefore if you release nooby shit, you'll get thanks from noobs. Thanks don't really matter that much, you can release the greatest peice of information like sparkie did, and not get many thanks. You can also release some crappy guide on how to level a warrior to 130 in 3 weeks(LOL there's like 34093829483 in the guides section, damn.) and you'll get a few thanks, as opposed to the dude that cracked the protocol for 5018+(Which actually took effort?). Noobs don't really care, alls they want is cheats bots guides and shitty releases so they don't have to work at all. And the sad thing is, noobs make up about 95% of the community, so you get thanks for nooby shit.

Got it?

He's actually damn decent at running a server. You on the other hand...

He's not a noob. He's capable of actually coding a server, not leeching some shit and flaming. All you do is translate crap apparently.(Not well I may add)

It's a waste of fucking time. I know how to fix the katanas, I've even posted how to do it and what the problem is. People are just stupid and think copy/pasting files will work. I was running around with a katana on my server before the official ninja came out, because they released the textures in like 5087.
It's a waste of time to go in and crack the client to make ninjas dual wield, and fix all the skills and bugs, when you can actually make a server on 5095+. Oh nevermind, we're all using the binaries where we can't edit anything! Oh noes.
Oh yeah, go ahead, call me a noob, I really need some laughs these days. Got some good ones already though.
Actuly your right on most of that, infact i think i might go and code all weekend and release what i got lets see how far i go hmm.
Old 02/20/2009, 04:00   #18

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
>< not really my point , i knwo who you are you great coder >< but he disrespecting tweak and he just come out of no where telling how bad he is... kind of mean
heh it's ok ninja i don't think Ultimatum knows that dsc used to be unique source using 5017 client that was only stable server other then acidco out at the time that had some rather unique features in it no other co server to date has in it,It was before he came from ******** i think but still i respect his opinion

But like Krooked said previously i do flame alot of people on epvp in my posts but it is only the noobies that want nothing but to leech or steal everyone elses work or to come here with 1 posts and ask where to download everything and spam a dozen stupid questions a day.
So i don't mind being hated by them what so ever it annoys me seeing majority of epvp these types of people when it didn't used to be this way before.

I have never flamed anyone here that knows what there doing. aka Ultimation,Ultimatum,tao4229,Hybrid,sparky(unknown ) and anyone else i missed.

The rest of em can KMA really lol.
Old 02/20/2009, 04:03   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post

It's a waste of ******* time. I know how to fix the katanas, I've even posted how to do it and what the problem is. People are just stupid and think copy/pasting files will work. I was running around with a katana on my server before the official ninja came out, because they released the textures in like 5087.
It's a waste of time to go in and crack the client to make ninjas dual wield, and fix all the skills and bugs, when you can actually make a server on 5095+. Oh nevermind, we're all using the binaries where we can't edit anything! Oh noes.
Oh yeah, go ahead, call me a noob, I really need some laughs these days. Got some good ones already though.
noob ...lol...wanna laugh too..
btw i agreee with u 100 pct...u know im very ignorant at some stuff...
lol i never checked fully the ultimation thread...i thought binaries would be a good alternative and today i checked the thread and i realized every word u just said...saw the light...im starting from 0 to start understanding, studying and hoping like in 2 months or more learn how to make a server patch 5095 or higher...since what i read in the thread is not that difficult to keep updated once u understand the encryption....(u know they could be useful for some files though)

still goin to try fix ninja in binaries...just for having a server on...
Old 02/20/2009, 04:17   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
heh it's ok ninja i don't think Ultimatum knows that dsc used to be unique source using 5017 client that was only stable server other then acidco out at the time that had some rather unique features in it no other co server to date has in it,It was before he came from ******** i think but still i respect his opinion
Ye was gonna reply to pete, was busy though.

Quote:
>< not really my point , i know who you are you great coder >< but he disrespecting tweak and he just come out of no where telling how bad he is... kind of mean
I think tweak as more rep from before the Binaries were released than after. Thats my point anyway. As for tweaks 5017 server, ye iv never heard of it.

As for the guy thinking he's pro and everyone that corrects him don't know what there doing. There is no possible way of implementing ninja into the binaries which don't have ninja scripted into it. If you knew the difference between a server and a client you would know that.

Unless you have the updated files which are on a chinese site so i hear.
Old 02/20/2009, 04:39   #21

Old 02/20/2009, 06:33   #22

Quote:
You know i have no intention of looking at it.

Well i did anyway xD but still its just the same as all the rest of the private servers. Except Coemu, AcidCo and Qonquer 'edit; theres probably a thew more'. Its TQ Binaries, i see no point in a binary private server, it demotes your intelligence for a start. And shows your lack of learning or laziness to learn enough to make your own.

That offcourse excludes the ones that 'have' made a source and you know how to code efficiently, are still learning or are running the binarys for fun or w/e, as tweak says he made a patch 5017 source so it would exclude him i guess.
Old 02/20/2009, 13:11   #23

its a very good server

- to infamousnoone , i have to edit some movies ( too long ) im going ot make part 1 and part 2 if i have to edit
Old 10/17/2009, 15:40   #24

You frogot about Zimbolt's server CoRevolution