Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I am looking for a mouse macro

Discussion on I am looking for a mouse macro within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I am looking for a mouse macro

Hello
i need a mouse macro that do the following:
1. record mouse clicks + repeat them
2. works in background [hidden and doesn't interfere with your other work]

PS: Tasker program doesn't work for me, the client keeps crashing everytime i open it.

Thanks in advance
Old 09/01/2012, 18:11   #2

Perhaps this?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/01/2012, 20:03   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Ummm... you want a mouse based macro but you want it to not interfere with your mouse?

If you want something that can run in the background (conquer screen not active) and not interfere with other things (not use mouse) then a mouse based macro is NOT what you wanna be using lol. What is it you're trying to accomplish anyways? packet based bot is ALWAYS going to be faster and more accurate at accomplishing ingame tasks and automation.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2012, 00:09   #4

A macro is something that repeats what you do, if you open and close a window, it will move the mouse to the same coordinates and open and close the window, so basically a mouse MACRO can't work on the background.
Old 09/02/2012, 00:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
A macro is something that repeats what you do, if you open and close a window, it will move the mouse to the same coordinates and open and close the window, so basically a mouse MACRO can't work on the background.
You can always send inputs to the application rather than an actual windows message. A lot of RuneScape bots does that like having a 2nd mouse.
Old 09/02/2012, 00:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
You can always send inputs to the application rather than an actual windows message. A lot of RuneScape bots does that like having a 2nd mouse.
I don't think that would be called a macro, not sure tho.
Old 09/02/2012, 00:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
I don't think that would be called a macro, not sure tho.
Nope, wouldn't call it a macro really xD
Old 09/03/2012, 12:59   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Ummm... you want a mouse based macro but you want it to not interfere with your mouse?

If you want something that can run in the background (conquer screen not active) and not interfere with other things (not use mouse) then a mouse based macro is NOT what you wanna be using lol. What is it you're trying to accomplish anyways? packet based bot is ALWAYS going to be faster and more accurate at accomplishing ingame tasks and automation.
you almost got what i wanted to say, what i want is some program/macro.. etc that can work in background so i can do other stuff and what it does is this:
1. open nobility donation
2.punch in 999,999,999 [maximum donation on our private server] then press 'ok' twice repeatedly and as fast as possible

Now i have a macro that does that for me but its kinda slow, i need to get
like 300,000,000,000,000 to reach prince rank and to do that i found out i need to run the macro for 44 continuous days can you imagine that?

so basically what i want is something to bypass the maximum donation if possible and if not, something that works faster

Thanks in advance
Old 09/03/2012, 13:09   #9

Donate cps.
Old 09/03/2012, 20:09   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
Donate cps.

how? when i put 999,999,999 it says "you dont have 999,999,999 gold do you wish to donate 19999 cps instead?"

19999 is the max cps amount we can donate

edit:
when i try to copy/paste a larger number it doesn't accept it, i mean it says you wish to donate ..... cps and when i press ok it wont increase and the cps stays as it is.

Old 09/04/2012, 04:54   #11

Y u no Search on Google ?