Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mouse with Macro function

Discussion on Mouse with Macro function within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mouse with Macro function

As the title says i am looking for a Mouse with extra buttons.

The Mousedriver shouldnt be detected by GG and useable ingame especially with small macro help for retarget.

The mouse should be for left hand!

So i wanna know now your experience with label of company which driver work ingame and offer macro function and best make ergonomic mices for lefthanded ppl also

Hope you can help me out

cheers
Old 08/11/2011, 16:29   #2

this mouse has a macro on it and GG can not detect it
a4tech x760 white fire
if u search on google u will come on a site of poland cause they only sell it there
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2011, 02:00   #3

that sounds great

Is there a way to buy it somewhere that ship em to other parts of europe also?

Edit: Found allready Kinda cheap also, i will give it a try
Old 08/13/2011, 13:07   #4

allright i have the mouse now here but it seems GG blocks the macros if it needs to press hotkeys from keyboard.. left click works but it wont jump to hotkey 2 than for example..

Edit: Got it to work now, but is there any function where u press key to start macro and key again to end it? I mean that it loop it till i press a key again? I only found out it loops for a specific amount of times u define, but thats not what i wanna do :/

Edit2: Allright all is fixxed perfect! thanks a lot for this nice mouse!
Old 08/13/2011, 14:05   #5

np man
now go spam some dungeons with BL and do claw retarget
i might also going too buy that mouse
cause now a friend of my use it
Old 08/13/2011, 14:12   #6

creating a macro for it is kinda complicated, or well, not really complicated but till i had it the way i wanna it took some time, especially now i just needa press the key and hold it, as long as i hold it it do the macro, if i release it it stops, thats the way i wanna!

Thread can be closed/deleted/whatever @Acid

Thanks
Old 08/13/2011, 18:30   #7

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
#Closed on Request
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread