Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help I cant save my name after I change it.

Discussion on Help I cant save my name after I change it. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help I cant save my name after I change it.

hi i converted to ini but when i use /changename and then restart or dc and relogin i get my original name back so how do i fix? anyone know?
Old 01/24/2009, 21:08   #2

Make it change the actual name in Accounts + Charr.Name? ... simple, Its not saving the name You changed. and It makes another File for the new name.
Old 01/24/2009, 21:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by damianpesta View Post
Make it change the actual name in Accounts + Charr.Name? ... simple, Its not saving the name You changed. and It makes another File for the new name.
ya but how do i edit the command to do that. i thought that b4 but dont know how to do it.
Old 01/24/2009, 22:08   #4

elite*gold: 20
Ini.Write("Section", "Name", NewName);

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]how to change price to change character??
07/08/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
hi all..can help me?to change price to change character...:handsdown:
Save
10/18/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Kanns sein dass der Server bissl länger braucht zum abspeichern aller daten...weil vorher hab ich boni eingefügt und rebootet und dann waren die weg o.O
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size
10/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size press on Enter and number which will be missed we will make space in place of it YouTube - Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size name fills you need to search on it arenalist.csv channellist.csv loginlist.csv monsteset.csv
[HELP]Save Bug?
02/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
i have a problem with COV2 Source ( 2009 Gift ), the problem is that it wont save characters or i am making characters wrong, when i make one , i relog when it dcs me like its supposed to but it just takes me back.. ( PeTe Ninja tried to help me, and he is working on to help me fix it ) ( this is also him posting this for me ) no flame please =]