Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What do you think is causing the problem?

Discussion on What do you think is causing the problem? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What do you think is causing the problem?

Well, when I click on Details (on the chatbox), instead of showing my friends details, it shows mine. Any idea how will I fix it?

-If this was answered before pardon me, someone could gimme the link to it?
Old 07/05/2012, 17:37   #2

Received Thanks: 1,142
Check your ViewEquips handler. It could be possible that there's an extra field for when you view from that box, so the original field may contain your UID instead of theirs, and the their UID is after it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2012, 17:51   #3

I'll try, thanks btw.
Old 07/05/2012, 19:41   #4

Like zero said, anyways. If you have further problems with it, shoot me a PM and I can maybe TV you
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2012, 19:50   #5

Well i faced this problem and it still Not Very well coded .. Well when u Click on Details button its general Data ID = 117 which is the same of ID of Magnifying Lense .. Then it uses packet 1108 (btw the Source Contains Full Packet structure of it) and its Coded inside Source the problem is the way its Called and Problems too Are in Checking Gears From Friend / Enemy / Partner ..Right ?
Old 07/05/2012, 23:16   #6

in your CharacterSpawnPacket there is an offset when you set it to 1 it will open the EquipmentWindow , so basically you send spawn packet with that offest =1 and it will work fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2012, 06:58   #7

As Mr_PoP Said, i believe patch 5530 and below is offset 81, its written as a byte so try that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2012, 13:29   #8

Thanks for the informative replies tho, appreciated it.

This can be close now
Closed Thread