Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[5517][Side Project][Help] Cannot see self.

Discussion on [5517][Side Project][Help] Cannot see self. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
[5517][Side Project][Help] Cannot see self.

Hey,

So I was messing around with 5517 and I came across something really weird, When I login, I cannot see myself, if I login 2 client, the other client can see me, and I can see him, but he cant see himself.

So to make it simpler: Others can see you, you cant see yourself.

I can see my name and avatar, but not my body, if I jump, The other client can see me jump, but my client remains normal.

Is there something i'm doing wrong upon the login sequence?

--And yes, I have tried sending the spawn to myself, no difference.
--My body is correct and so is my character info.
Old 03/15/2012, 05:38   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Ohhhh! When you described this to me over msn, I thought it was the other way around. There's a new value in the mesh offset of character info. Everything has been shifted up by 2 offsets! Good luck!
Old 03/15/2012, 13:02   #3

elite*gold: 20
Last time I encountered this, my character was wearing an armor with an invalid itemID, did you check that?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2012, 14:36   #4

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Ohhhh! When you described this to me over msn, I thought it was the other way around. There's a new value in the mesh offset of character info. Everything has been shifted up by 2 offsets! Good luck!
No lol, I fixed my screening problem, it was the spawnpacket, I had the name offset incorrect(Only that!) and the source I took it from also had it incorrect, fixed now.

This was just a upgrade of my source to see which patch I like better, I'm liking this if it didnt have stupid issues ;p

Uhm, Kiyono, Items dont exist currently.

I'm going to give it another go, oh and if I change my transformation ID, mesh ID and stuff, it doesnt doesnt spawn me, I think it might be a different issue I might be able to solve when im not half asleep as I seem to always gets these issues when its like 3-4am lol, anyway, Time will tell!

Thanks though guys.
Closed Thread