Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] 5017 Client Editing

Discussion on [Question] 5017 Client Editing within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/24/2011, 10:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Wait... **** it. Is it? I have no idea ... once I think about it.
What I should be saying is... the login boxes don't interact with flash animations on the login screen like they do in the newer clients... so the text boxes are most likely assigned positions in gui.ini OR conquer.exe. I opened Conquer.exe once and found some guis... I'm not sure if that's where it's assigned a position tho.
**** it this is confusing :S i'm gonna download the 5017 and investigate this you guys got me so interested in it >.<
Old 12/24/2011, 16:08   #17

Received Thanks: 1,147
You can easily change the login interface with any program that will be able to decompile the Conquer.exe and to get the GUI resources files.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2011, 16:49   #18

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
You can easily change the login interface with any program that will be able to decompile the Conquer.exe and to get the GUI resources files.
You can't just remove stuff though, just tried removing login screen server selection icons and the only thing I could do was disable them from being clicked, moving and deleting broke the client.
Old 12/24/2011, 17:23   #19

Received Thanks: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
You can't just remove stuff though, just tried removing login screen server selection icons and the only thing I could do was disable them from being clicked, moving and deleting broke the client.
Yes, you can't delete them because the client need them. But you can move them like at (2000,2000) and they'll never be shown

Or you can probably remove the part that show it with OllyDbg. It's what I did for the big useless character shown at the login.
Old 12/24/2011, 17:27   #20

umm i was trying this in some other online game , there was a dll for the box that u should type in plus there was the login c3/dds , the point is , if the graphic box > what it is saying in the dll/.exe it will just crash , so u should create the box u want to let them login throw , change sizes to fit it so client dont crash , dont try to change structure of the login screen throw the asm it will take hell long and almost useless
correct me if im wrong ^^