Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question About The WDF Batcher/Extractor

Discussion on Question About The WDF Batcher/Extractor within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question About The WDF Batcher/Extractor

Is it possible to extract all of the mesh files? I've been messing with .ini edits lately and I've realized that with some of them you also have to mess with the mesh/texture files. But, for example: I'm trying to make the "max" sword look like a level 15 sword, but the weapon.ini edit didn't do a **** thing. On another note, anyone know where the lower level sword glows are hiding?
Old 11/28/2011, 22:48   #2

elite*gold: 130
here comes the best answer :
Old 11/28/2011, 23:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
here comes the best answer :
Thank you Captain Obvious LOL. Can't remember which folder it was in, haven't messed around with edits in ages.
Old 11/29/2011, 00:10   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518

Extracts everything from either the .wdfs, .anis, .inis depending on if you want to be specific or blanket extract.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2011, 00:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post

Extracts everything from either the .wdfs, .anis, .inis depending on if you want to be specific or blanket extract.
Ah, much appreciated. I still had the old one from ACo days.

Edit: Do you happen to know where the low level sword glows are? :s