Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird Problem in Elite Pk System

Discussion on Weird Problem in Elite Pk System within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 11/26/2011, 12:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
leech is suck.
u dont programing any thing before
i do this
when problem meet me after using program for long time
if i dont know what i programing from kernel
i will never resolve problem
if i depend on leech
but my programs i can fix any problem because i know what i did
GOOD LUCK ^_^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Weird problem
09/29/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
#Closed, Fixed :D.
Some weird things about new bot detection system
08/08/2011 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
:confused: I do not know if I am being paranoiac, but I have noticed some strange things that are happening in the space simulator. I have noticed that after some amount of picked bonus boxes in a continuous way, there is a little stop, around five or six seconds. And after that, you can pick boxes again. Maybe this is a method that points out bot users because they can avoid that little stop. I don't know if I am being paranoiac, but this thing makes me feel uncomfortable about using a...
weird problem
08/05/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
well it was weird that when i finished coding an npc it comes up with so weird error..the error in case after #region but when i just refer the pointer to it it says..invalid expression and for the code it says it represent 32 bit smthing ANyways heres the pic showing that http://www5.0zz0.com/2011/08/05/04/743698916.jpg
[help]weird problem
07/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
i've tryed using like 20 different register pages there all setup right says that the account has been successfully created but when i look in phpmyadmin there is no account there so its not inserting it into the db can anyone help me with this i've been at it for 3 days now. using lotf source