Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help programing

Discussion on Need Help programing within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Help programing

Helo all,

I em using STEAL SERVER PACK and POWERSOUCECO
And have some qeustions
First of all somwan can help me with this error in c# When i em compiling
It says some of the codes are not decleared like: DataBase
So i cant compile

Thats the most important of all pls help me TY alot

P.S. I think its somthing rong with my prefrence\

Greetz Kpfire

if you whanna realy help me add my mail;
Old 04/01/2011, 00:19   #2

idk is that POWERSOUCECO is bin or not but I think is bin
Old 04/01/2011, 11:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by leow505 View Post
idk is that POWERSOUCECO is bin or not but I think is bin
It's 5017 and it's LOTF.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Programing
03/31/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello all, I have some qeustions I em new in here (Programing) And got this problem When i edit etinities.cs in powersource co (StealSerer pack) and save it open up my game And test my edits nothing happen Bv. i edit drop rate and start game evrything is just the same
[Programing] what is the best programing launguage
10/31/2010 - CO2 Programming - 19 Replies
hi i am willing to learn a new programming launguage to create bots witch i will post for free useing so if you can please tell me what is the best one to learn i will start learning it as soon as possible i allready know a bit about VB
new to programing
12/20/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
first of all, i want to thank you all for the help you got me from other threads. now i would like to ask something... no i don't want bots or hacks made from anyone... i just want a little advice in something. to know about programing a bypass for gameguard or to make a bot which programs, coder or programing books i should look to?? i mean, should i look for auto it to make a bot? should i try c++ programing? if theres someone who could help me with knowing more about programing...
Help for Programing a bot
04/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Well, i want to make a bot for CO, but i need some help. I don't know if it's better to take the packets that send conquer server, and manipulate it; or find the memory address and change the values when i need it. Well, in addition, i have a question. Always the system assigned the same memory address for the game? For example, if i use the "odbg", and i find that the memory address for the player name is "x", always "x" have the player name? Well, i need some help. I don't need that...
Request for programing help
05/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Well ass all of we know the auto lvl doent work i use to lvl whit COPartner but now its freez. Ill try to crack it but i need some help hehe if anyone can give me and idea of how to do it or any source ty hope elitepvpers ll join togetter to do this crack lol by the way im not good programer so i need so much help