Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Last Questions] I Promise :)

Discussion on [Last Questions] I Promise :) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Last Questions] I Promise :)

Alright , These are my last bugs to fix,, But I have no clue howto/where to fix it
Could you guys be so nice to answer them

1. Twofaldblade can be hit 4 times in less then a second.. I tried to find it in Jump.cs but couldnt add a timer.. and Twofaldblade does no damage, it does 15k15k but the player dont die.. his hp stays at 0

2.Toxicfog remain when someone dies.. when he's getting revived he still got toxicfog.. Kinda weird ><

3. Magic Skills like Dodge,invisiblity,Stigma does damage.. I tried to search for the fix by arco but couldnt find the solution/post..

4. I tried to add reflect but didnt work.. I just followed the guide

5. Only Black People drop gears, I want to get red people dropping gears to..

6.Final question, My monsters aren't dropping items, anyone know the cause of that?

Thanks in advance, If you can't understand my post which I can understand I will try to explain my post better

Old 03/03/2011, 17:31   #2

Received Thanks: 1,107
just stop wasting your Time Dude.

the bugs you mentioned up there its not bugs its coded but never been handled the right way but its there ,
AND No one is gonna help you fixing it you know why cus the source you are using is ( **** ) its useless and you cant even use it to **** around with your friend ,

get pro and learn how to code your own stuff and trust me after while and when you figure that you learned enough to handle **** in your source you want keep any off that **** on your pc ,

AGAIN: Go Pro or save your time and dont bother .

this is not gonna be your last question like you promised but i hope that next question well be about learning not other stuff .
Good Luck,
Old 03/03/2011, 17:37   #3

Re: [Last Questions] I Promise :)

Angelius he needs to learn some how before he can "go pro".
Hop off his **** and actually be nice for a change if your gonna reply atleast reply nicely and with information that will actually help him with his source.

HackProvider what source are you running?
Old 03/03/2011, 17:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
just stop wasting your Time Dude.

the bugs you mentioned up there its not bugs its coded but never been handled the right way but its there ,
AND No one is gonna help you fixing it you know why cus the source you are using is ( **** ) its useless and you cant even use it to **** around with your friend ,

get pro and learn how to code your own stuff and trust me after while and when you figure that you learned enough to handle **** in your source you want keep any off that **** on your pc ,

AGAIN: Go Pro or save your time and dont bother .

this is not gonna be your last question like you promised but i hope that next question well be about learning not other stuff .
Good Luck,
In order to "go pro" takes practice. Not everyone learns a programming language in a day. I agree its a ****** *** source, but the "go pro" was a bit much, considering ur not even "pro" yourself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2011, 17:51   #5

Received Thanks: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodie67 View Post
Angelius he needs to learn some how before he can "go pro".
Hop off his **** and actually be nice for a change if your gonna reply atleast reply nicely and with information that will actually help him with his source.

HackProvider what source are you running?
sorry but sounds like you are dumb enough to ask him what source he is using plus whats wrong with my replay huh !

and to go pro you dont suck other ppl D**s to fix your ****

you start by learning "SOMEHOW" ad than if you have a question that might help you learning more ASK it
and BTW let me take the chance to introduce this AWESOME TOOL (GOOGLE Search) for you and him
Old 03/03/2011, 18:02   #6

Quote:
you start by learning "SOMEHOW" ad than if you have a question that might help you learning more ASK it
Exactly! Hes trying to learn by other peoples mistakes, thats why hes asking about a source hes trying to work with to get better. At least hes trying to get answers but people like you stop him from that. So get off the post and mind your own **** business and stop complaining about people and bothering people when your not even pro yourself just like stealarcher said.

Quote:
I agree its a ****** *** source, but the "go pro" was a bit much, considering ur not even "pro" yourself.
Sorry for double posting. #Request close
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2011, 18:04   #7

Im using Newestcoserver.exe and sorry guys :/
Im not pro at C# I can do the basic coding, whats wrong with this source?
I was planning to release it soon... :s

I fixed many bugs, :s even the packets to handle about 300 players :S
what am I doing wrong?

thanks
Old 03/03/2011, 18:20   #8

Yahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It Can handle 300+ Players HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH!
PacketHandling is not the only bad side of NewestCOServer tho.
I Can even say It's not that bad.

First of all, Save/Load System Isn't well, Then ALL THE CALCULATIONS (but ALL), then Handling of EVERYTHING in it.It's a mess LOL

When you get Pro, and When you will see the situation, You'll realize that those Features-Fixes are Piece of ****, and you will have to recode them, so Don't waste your time with those shitz.

Although I Saw that you said "Im not pro at C# I can do the basic coding, whats wrong with this source? "

I Doubt you even know how to assign a Simple variable, Either Write "Hello World" to console.
Old 03/03/2011, 18:25   #9

So there is no way for me to make a private server lmao?
Old 03/03/2011, 18:27   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackProvider View Post
So there is no way for me to make a private server lmao?
Yes There is, Take your C# tutorials, Learn At LEAST the basic things, Then You will be able to do a server.
If you don't want to learn C#, I Suggest Binaries.
Old 03/03/2011, 18:55   #11

What's the easiest?:P
And at what level do I need to be on C#
Old 03/03/2011, 19:04   #12

looking for the easy way out is a easy way to get ignored and no help lol.