Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help in Elite-Co source

Discussion on Need help in Elite-Co source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 02/12/2011, 03:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
WorldServer\Handlers\Npcs\OldStyle.cs
Old 02/12/2011, 10:14   #17

Thanks, but when I change it and then press f5, login and check the text I had changed It isn't changed.

I tried it again with the database and the c# but still no thing had changed there. I thought it must be easy just as the other source 5165. But no Can someone please help me?
Old 02/13/2011, 03:13   #18

Please dont double post thats why there is edit.. and talk to the main coder of elite he might have change the npc system since i last used it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Elite-CoEmu 5095 Source
09/27/2013 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 126 Replies
Ok ive decided to release my older modified coemu source because ive remade it and fixed almost everything in it. Here is some info about this source: GuildWars = Finished. Talis up scores threw hole gw and the guild with the most at the end wins. DisCity = Done. Nobility = Done. Added a GUI instead of Console. MultiThreaded to add stability. Fixed password on First Log, it now reads pw set from register script. Added Config file to load settings db / ip / ports / number of noble...
[S]CS:S (Counter-Strike:Source) Steam acc [B]elite*gold
01/26/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
Wie es der Titel schon sagt, suche ich einen Steam Acc mit CS:S (Counter-Strike:Source). Biete dafür e*g. Einfach im Thread oder/und per PN melden. E-Mail sollte unverifiziert sein €dit: Verkäufer gefunden und erfolgreich gekauft,
[Release]Website for Elite-CoEmu Source
07/10/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies
any information u want to know post it and i'll gladly answer it but first please read the readme included with the site if u still have questions feel free to pm me or post in this thread again please read the readme included with the file befor asking questions Update: P.S. this only works with the 5095 part of it right now ImageShack Album - 1 image of updated website
Elite-CoEmu Open Source Project
04/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 24 Replies
Ok Ive decided to make my new source and open source. I have the website and basic server setup and ready to go. The website is Elite-CoEmu Open Source Conquer Emulator Atm im the only one working on the project so if anyone is interested in joining the team please dont hesitate to msg me. Edit: Added a 5017 Source to the Project Using Hybrids Base Socket System
Some1 know or give me Source of Elite-Co
02/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
what the source of elite-ko? if some1 have please give me ..