you've only been here a month, so i'll fill you in. NEVER ask for a source. All you're gonna get is a thread full of flames. There are plenty of source releases, and if you're playing on a server, DONT expect the GM to tell you what source it is, let alone give it to you.
you've only been here a month, so i'll fill you in. NEVER ask for a source. All you're gonna get is a thread full of flames. There are plenty of source releases, and if you're playing on a server, DONT expect the GM to tell you what source it is, let alone give it to you.
true, a person works hard on his source, dont expect someone to just up and throw all that hard work away just so you can have a source. If you really want a source, you can always do it yourself.. theres a really good one released by thats an amazingly good base to start off with if you want to code your own. I believe its coded in Visual Basic C#, which is OK, but if you want the most kickass of servers your going to have to learn C++. and download visual basic C# and C++ express editions, they may not have as many features as the real thing, but they work nonetheless. With my experience with C# is pretty easy to use, and navigate, same with C++. you NEED coding knowlege, and InfamousNoone has given examples of places where you can start. just search the forums, also search up networking, sockets, etc etc.
just im want source to get players to my server....
here have too many source but with bugs
cannot some1 give me source with no bug cuz i want players in my server
Do I have to say more?=P You can get successful privateserver without using C++ nor C#, I prefer C# but soon I will be moving onto C++.
Hmm Acid is in C++ o.o? Isnt it , And Qonquer is In C++ but the NPC's are done in java.Thats what I know.And A lot of people is telling me that C++ Is easier if you get used to it?Dunno if its true but w.e lol
I heard something about Java regarding Qonquer, never C++ tho.
And, AcidCO is in C#, firstly it was supposed to be in C++ but Ultimatium was too lazy to learn C++ ( From what I got it , might be wrong ).
Yes, C++ are easier if you are used to it,same with C#. I remember when bone-you told me I should learn C++ instead of C# ( this was just when I was about to learn C# ), because C++ are better, and somehow more advanced, more powerful than C#, so if I went C# -> C++ it would be a bit harder than C++ -> C#, but meh look at me now I dont even wanna look at C++ codes they are too good for me =P (ironic)
But anyone whos new, that dont want to learn QUICK how to do a privateserver, learn C++ first than C#, much easier!
I heard something about Java regarding Qonquer, never C++ tho.
And, AcidCO is in C#, firstly it was supposed to be in C++ but Ultimatium was too lazy to learn C++ ( From what I got it , might be wrong ).
Yes, C++ are easier if you are used to it,same with C#. I remember when bone-you told me I should learn C++ instead of C# ( this was just when I was about to learn C# ), because C++ are better, and somehow more advanced, more powerful than C#, so if I went C# -> C++ it would be a bit harder than C++ -> C#, but meh look at me now I dont even wanna look at C++ codes they are too good for me =P (ironic)
But anyone whos new, that dont want to learn QUICK how to do a privateserver, learn C++ first than C#, much easier!
I spoked to Frankie , He clearly told me that Whole server is in C++ And NPC scripts are done In Java.
Can some1 give me OOG and Hacks 12/27/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies Please Email me here [email protected]
i really dont know how to use l2walker and hacks, i wonder what haplex is?..
can anyone tell my how to put OOG or Haplex for interlude server?..
Thankyou..
btw i already download 10.8.6 l2 walker, how can i use it?..i dont know the ip of the server that im playing?..
Can some1 give me OOG and Hacks 12/27/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies Please Send me OOG for interlude and where can i download hacks that can make Enchant Hacks?..can haplex do that?..where can i download it
Can some1 give me a 50+ character? 05/04/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies Hi all
I dont know if this is a appropiate section to post this but couldnt find a better place. Pls don't flame bme casue of this post. Hi I am leader of a guild in Abaddon and my guild is full. lots of o ther ppl want to join but i can't make slots so I thought of making a sub guild but I dont have another 50+ char to make a guild and too lazy to make another char and lvl up. So I need a 50+ character in Abaddon of any class. now if u have a 50+ char that u dont play on and are...
can some1 give me PW (MY) hacks???? 02/05/2008 - Perfect World - 3 Replies who can give me PW (MY) hacks?i need useful hack.i don need jump hacks i got ady