haha, I love that link (not gay its just funny I got 3 spins) send it to a few friends they all lol'd then my m8t started singing that in class!!! he got kicked out haha.
You quit because people said it sucks, and you thought giving up on the server would make people realize they need acidco?
LOL, idiot.
Get a life, and also quit feeding the troll inside of you.
You quit because people said it sucks, and you thought quiting would make people realize they need acidco?
LOL, idiot.
Get a life, and also quit feeding the troll inside of you.
EDIT:
I HATE ACIDCO! DIE ACIDCO, DIE!
YOU DEVIL MONKEY.
EDI #2:
DIE YOU GAYPORN SPREADING DEVILISH MONKEY!
(NEW)ShadowRealmsOnline Returns! 05/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies Hello My fellow Elitepvpers I have decided to Reopen SRO as i have gotten some time back from school and can host and open it again
ACCOUNT: http://66.69.65.252/register.php
op1:Client MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
SOmtimes it will display as not avavable keep trying
Have not come to a fix for this yet :
SPECS: SRO IS A REV DB WITH ADD CUSTOMIZATIONS AND MODELS
GODMAPS
[TOP] BK-201 SG Returns 24/7(Hamachi) 01/20/2010 - Private Server - 6 Replies I’m going to show you all how to download and play this server.
Server Rates:
EXP: 100
Party:300
Droprate:500
Pet = 9999
24/7
Sever Features: