gerble93 is because peopels have different taste. I would never join a server with leveling :P
I will only join servers for duelling, cuz leveling is what real co is for. PServers is for having fun
I will make it clear for all. I have a job, i have a whife, i don't have so much free time to waiste my life in front of computer to lvl-up and to kill monsters. After a day of work i come home and i go play 1-2 hours for relax, in this time i just want to pvp not to kill mobs. If i wanted to kill mobs i would go to play an offline game.
All ppl want to have some fun witout to be need to pay 12k usd to get a decent set or to spend years for lvl-up.
I used to hear some ppl on official "look what i did, is my work" "look what i do" "look what i did" "i'm the best" well i prefer to let this kind of things for irl, if i want to work hard to get something i do it irl not in a game.
coid, same here.
Im playing servers for having fun, not for level and work for gears.
private servers is for having fun.
real co is for leveling and **** XD
I realy don't see the point in waisting years from my life in a game when i can join a private server and have some fun.
On LastHopeCo i realy have fun is the best server, allways online, pms huning cheaters and runing events.
The most important part why i say this server is the best is because everyone is equal. The players who can't donate have the chance to get the same ***** as donators because of the events and because of the quest for lvl 137 items (i have to admint the quest is a bit hard but is nice)
From this i can understand that ppl who have this server didn't made this server to have profit or to suck money as many others do.
I realy don't see the point in waisting years from my life in a game when i can join a private server and have some fun.
On LastHopeCo i realy have fun is the best server, allways online, pms huning cheaters and runing events.
The most important part why i say this server is the best is because everyone is equal. The players who can't donate have the chance to get the same ***** as donators because of the events and because of the quest for lvl 137 items (i have to admint the quest is a bit hard but is nice)
From this i can understand that ppl who have this server didn't made this server to have profit or to suck money as many others do.
Summer, when I started to create this p-serv all I wanted to do at that time was to make a good server PVP because all people want to have nice gears and go to all maps and kill players. This is the point of this p-server. If u wanna make a low rate server with features pretty same like original TQ server u will fail....
Summer, when I started to create this p-serv all I wanted to do at that time was to make a good server PVP because all people want to have nice gears and go to all maps and kill players. This is the point of this p-server. If u wanna make a low rate server with features pretty same like original TQ server u will fail....
Forgot to mention, there are not pm/gm who pomp their chars, the pm i meet is nice and realy helpfull, not as on other server where pm/gm are gready and ignorants.
They also have a forum where they translated even in arabic language and now they are searching for a brazilian who is able to translate few things from eng in br. Soon they will have and german version, they are working on it atm.