Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Osirisconquer - Classic 5165 with Cross Servers

Discussion on Osirisconquer - Classic 5165 with Cross Servers within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Osirisconquer - Classic 5165 with Cross Servers

This is new server for EU and US which is a partner of OdinConquer in Asia under extremegamings.

Client:
Discord:
FB Page:

Youtube:

GRAND OPENING 3/9/24

We Osiris Conquer with the Partnership with Extremegamings would like to invite all our fellow conquerors to come and play with us with this exciting game of ours. The game that we enjoyed so much before. come and lets bring back the old days where everything is exciting to play.

We have open 2 server at same time, one that been hosted in europe and the other one will be in USA region. There will be also Realms for each respective regions which will give more excitement as players can travel at both realms from their respective home servers.

On top of that there will be a plunder war between US and Europe server from friday upto sunday during home weekly events.

Aside from that there are also bosses, dbdevil, waterlord and a lot more are available on each server which will make the hunting and harnessing the items more fun and excitement.

-Conquer 1.0
-Max level 137
-Four Main Classes : Trojan/Archer/Warrior/Taoist
-First Reborn
-+12 max items
-7 blessed items
-Reincarnation system
-Host > Europe > US

Server : 2 Brand new server and a Realm.
-Osiris US
-Anubis EU
-2 Realm US/EU

Daily Wars
-Monday > Twin City war
-Tuesday > Phoenix Castle war
-Wednesday > Ape City war
-Thursday > Desert City war
-Friday > Bird Island War
-Saturday > Capture the Pole / Counter Clock Guild War
-Sunday > Guild War
also
-First sunday of the Month > Elite Guild War
-Super Guild War

Wold boss
-Capricorn > Phoenix Castle
-Tash > Desert City
-Spook > Bird Island
-Raikou > Twin city Luna
-AI Boss > Parallel world

Rate
-Exp : Medium
-+1 Drop rate : Hard
-Tortoise Gem : Hard
-Dragonball : Hard
-socket rate : Hard
-blessed items : Hard
-autohunt system

-Ranking system which Give different Def/HP/MP from King/Prince/Duke/Earl

Download link : chooses Osiris Conquer

Discord Link :

There are more updates soon,

-2nd RB
-lvl 131-137 boost
Old 03/17/2024, 10:14   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Please use your existing thread.

Old 03/19/2024, 09:29   #3
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Arrow CO2 PServer Advertising -> CO2 PServer Archi…

#moved
Closed Thread