Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HebrithCo - Age of Stages

Discussion on HebrithCo - Age of Stages within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile HebrithCo - Age of Stages

HebrithCo is a custom Conquer Online Private Server with many different features!

HebrithCo is based on a C# source, thanks to the Elitepvpers community. I have been working on this for over an year trying to improve the player experience and improve server stability.
The map handling, monsters attacking, item dropping, was seriously enchanted lately and I will be updating and improving more.

Information:
- Maximum Level 255
- Maximum Compose 22
- Items max level 140
- Costume Interface
- Reset System, class changing with additional points!
- Medium Drop
- Stages
- Pets
- 4 Main Classes
- HebrithBoss Event
- Victoria Event
- BirdsRoad Event
- TreasureBox Event

General features:
- Auto Skill System (Skills are given automatically while leveling)
- New Ranking System (No more nobility ranking and ranking is based on levels and resets)
- No Promotions
- FarmingPoints (FPs) instead of Gold.
- HebrithPoints (HPs) instead of CPs.

Link to our server:
HebrithCo started in 2010!

I hope to see you and I will try to help a little, if not me then our players

Videos:

More Videos:
Photos below:
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/24/2020, 01:25   #2

Everyone should try this server, what this dude did here is amazing, he basicaly made another game using conquer things. It realy worth to try just to see what he did.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2020, 06:38   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,113
Wow, I'm not sure how I missed this thread getting posted. I don't remember the last time I got to be critical about the creative direction a server took with their features. First thing's first - great job putting this much together. It's an interesting idea. I watched the video series you posted - not sure why you have two overlapping tracks of music, but that's fine. It's a fun spin on Conquer. It reminds me of the Isekai genre of story telling - like you're trapped in a different universe and have to complete each stage of the game before your character can be taken back to the real world. It's cool.

If I had to offer some room for improvement, I'd say a lot of the writing and flow of things seems a bit messy. I think it could be much more concise and interesting from an overworld standpoint, and I think the dialog from NPCs and rewards can be much more varied and playful. If you were able to make more stage maps and have players interact with each other more collaboratively, that'd be super cool. I don't know if you've seen how Guild Wars 2 did their Super Adventure Box levels, but they do some pretty cool stuff with player interactions and coordination.

Anyways, great job. I really look forward to seeing where this goes.
Cheers.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/30/2020, 15:52   #4

Spirited, I'm so happy to hear that from you and thank you!!
I have been updating and adding more features lately, I'm open for suggestions and I will be looking forward to add more. I've spent more than an year working on the basics of the game and putting things together, wasn't easy and I'm always changing a thing or two. The overlapping tracks happened by mistake and I will take care of it. The NPC writing was changed too I do think there is always room for improvement and I'm listing to the players. There are many more stages and events, those videos are kinda old.

Honestly, Spirited, I would like to have some suggestions from you and it would be great if we can talk sometime.

You can find the latest updates on our facebook page,
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2020, 16:56   #5

I have quit CO for long time ago, and dunno what made me go back to this forums last week. Any how decided to give this server a try, and actually you got me back hooked mate =D Cool work and awesome server, would totally recommend it to anyone who likes the old non-complicated Conquer.

It has different gameplay, it is a stage based which is a unique idea, but it is a good place for a casual play.

Keep up the good work =D
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2020, 18:26   #6

i would totally recommend it to all my friends and anyone looking for a cool and nice server to have fun its AMAZING ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2020, 23:43   #7

Incredibly unique server, fun system, completely revamps the game, and the farming system is a breath of fresh air. needs fleshing out a little with added quests, but with the incredible changes the owner has made, i for one will be playing to find out what comes next. great server, TRY IT!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2020, 07:50   #8

Let's farm stage Level 130

Awesome work Martoon. I would recommend this server to every CO and Non-CO players
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2020, 17:02   #9

Oh wow, I'm for sure going to give this one a try. It looks fun from the trailer
Old 04/25/2020, 12:33   #10

If you are bored of classic server and modern one having the same things, come and try this server, it is friendly and the GM is very nice.
Old 04/27/2020, 23:56   #11

Dude, you've got to be kidding me with the restrictions on names and passwords. The user name has to be between 8 and 12 characters, only lower case and numbers, and the character name can only be between 5 and 12 characters, only lower case and numbers. No upper case letters for the password? What is this?
Old 04/28/2020, 01:40   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1cko View Post
Dude, you've got to be kidding me with the restrictions on names and passwords. The user name has to be between 8 and 12 characters, only lower case and numbers, and the character name can only be between 5 and 12 characters, only lower case and numbers. No upper case letters for the password? What is this?
They're likely using a bad keyboard scan codes cipher. I wrote an implementation a while ago that patches all of those issues:
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2020, 16:05   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1cko View Post
The register form was modified.
Username requires 6-12 chars.
Character name: 5-15 chars.
Password: 8-14 chars (uppercase and lowercase)

I hope you feel better about the register page now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
They're likely using a bad keyboard scan codes cipher. I wrote an implementation a while ago that patches all of those issues:
Your page is very useful, thank you.
Old 05/03/2020, 07:03   #14

elite*gold: 20
The site doesn't use any form of encryption/HTTPS ... probably saving all account passwords as plain-text in the game database too. Sigh.
Old 05/03/2020, 09:53   #15

Please don't use my name to endorse the server in the new server description. It's flattering, but I didn't write the server source you're using. I only helped Impulse on small bug fixes when I was learning how to code a decade ago (I believe you're using one of Impulse's old servers). Even if it was my project, I'd ask that you please refrain. From my : "I do not give others the right to use my name or project names as endorsement."

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
The site doesn't use any form of encryption/HTTPS ... probably saving all account passwords as plain-text in the game database too. Sigh.
I agree with the HTTPS, but I see no evidence of plain text passwords.
Closed Thread