Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HebrithCo - Age of Stages

Discussion on HebrithCo - Age of Stages within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/03/2020, 10:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
The site doesn't use any form of encryption/HTTPS ... probably saving all account passwords as plain-text in the game database too. Sigh.
I agree about the HTTPs too hopefuly will get this done soon, not a big deal.
The passwords are encrypted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Please don't use my name to endorse the server in the new server description. It's flattering, but I didn't write the server source you're using. I only helped Impulse on small bug fixes when I was learning how to code a decade ago (I believe you're using one of Impulse's old servers). Even if it was my project, I'd ask that you please refrain. From my : "I do not give others the right to use my name or project names as endorsement."
Thanks.
No problem, done.

With all the respect to LetterX and some other people on this forum who is judging, what about suggesting and supporting this community instead? If you have the ability.
Old 05/04/2020, 01:08   #17

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by martoon View Post
With all the respect to LetterX and some other people on this forum who is judging, what about suggesting and supporting this community instead? If you have the ability.
How do you mean? Is this thread I wrote and stickied to the section not sufficient?
Old 05/04/2020, 19:33   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
How do you mean? Is this thread I wrote and stickied to the section not sufficient?
I'm not referring this to you and I've commented on this post before.
Reviews are more than welcome, guys just be respectful.
Old 09/08/2022, 23:07   #19
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,386
Arrow CO2 PServer Advertising -> CO2 PServer Archi…

#moved
Closed Thread