Oh boy, another donation scam and "server refresh". Also, password recovery and account recovery both don't work, so they could be storing passwords in plain text or not. Who knows.
Oh boy, another donation scam and "server refresh". Also, password recovery and account recovery both don't work, so they could be storing passwords in plain text or not. Who knows.
I can tell you as much as sql injection didn't work so they at least don't blindly use sql.
Oh boy, another donation scam and "server refresh". Also, password recovery and account recovery both don't work, so they could be storing passwords in plain text or not. Who knows.
You sure about this one? I think is the oldest server alive, i know this server for over 10 years with the same gm Vali.
You sure about this one? I think is the oldest server alive, i know this server for over 10 years with the same gm Vali.
I'm never 100% sure about any of these posts. I'd just be careful when seeing something like this. Are you sure it wasn't purchased or run by another owner? Hell, I've seen people impersonate other owners just to get traffic. Not saying that's happening here, but nothing surprises me anymore.
I'm never 100% sure about any of these posts. I'd just be careful when seeing something like this. Are you sure it wasn't purchased or run by another owner? Hell, I've seen people impersonate other owners just to get traffic. Not saying that's happening here, but nothing surprises me anymore.
Im not sure is that gm Vali in charge but acording to what he typed, thinking at that guy Vali, knowing that this server was online fore over 10 years... i duno... i played there when it started in the begining, no ideea what is there now, that's why i asked you if you are sure, i thought u check.
Im not sure is that gm Vali in charge but acording to what he typed, thinking at that guy Vali, knowing that this server was online fore over 10 years... i duno... i played there when it started in the begining, no ideea what is there now, that's why i asked you if you are sure, i thought u check.
I check advertised game mechanics, shops, registration systems, site security, and history. If a server has no history, then I assume it was purchased (especially if it fits a defined feature set). I don't look at GM names, that's something I don't usually remember. I'm definitely not the only voice of reason though. I encourage more people to look at these servers critically.
Pingzapper/WTFast on Classic Conquer Veterans 08/23/2019 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies I'm from Egypt and I use Pingzapper/WTFast to decrease delay and it works really good for me, but on CCO Veterans they have a loader that enforces protection and this loader won't let me use Pingzapper or WTFast. Also, that's what the owner told me when I brought this up
"Wtfast is not working because it is using their own IP address to connect the client to the game server, if you can get the loader to connect with the same IP address as the one you are using to connect to the game, the...
Classic Conquer Veterans 04/12/2015 - CO2 PServer Archive - 6 Replies If you want to give it a try visit the site here : Classic Conquer Veterans
Classic Conquer Veterans is a server trying to get close to 2004-2005 period of Conquer Online but with new additions/modifications such as Events, Balancing, Quests and PVP. It is not strict Classic Conquer style but it's going to be close to it.
It is based on 5165 but trying to get the taste of Oldschool feeling with old jumps and edited interface.
I am trying to make a balanced server by making all classes...
d2nt bluebird - restart restart restart 06/15/2010 - Diablo 2 - 7 Replies yo, ich hab schon länger 4 bots am laufen, hat auch immer alles relativ gut geklappt, auf 50 runs meist so 3-4 restarts, also ganz in ordnung, und wie ichs so mitbekommen hab waren die meist eh schon gegen ende des games (ja gut, kein baal kill,aber was solls)
seit 2 tagen allerdings funktioniert da überhaupt nix mehr
einer läuft "ziemlich" normal, 8 runs 2 restarts
der nächste 9 runs 7 restarts
dann 19 runs 19 restarts
und 47 runs 47 restarts
dann is natürlich realm down bei allen,...