Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

RawRCO Semi Classic

Discussion on RawRCO Semi Classic within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RawRCO Semi Classic

Thank you for taking the time to check out our server advertisement
We are a 5165 server that aim to be a semi classic server If you are seeking a pure classic i would suggest another server anyways lets get to the server details.

THE BASICS:
Classic Conquer Gameplay with tons of custom Events, Items, Quests, Skills, and Ease of use Features.
~5x Exp and Drop Rates. With tons of rate boosting events throughout the day making rates as high as 10x
+12 Max. (+1 system uses both Stones and + Items dropped by enemies)
Level 145 max with 145 gear max.
3RD Reborn max.
Emphasis on high rewards for Quests/Events to cut out some of the grind.
Trojan, Warrior, Archer, Water Taoist, Fire Taoist, Ninja classes. No Pirates. No Monks. No whatever else.
No Talismans.
Battle Power or Potency has no effect on damage.
No retail Lottery.
No completely Overpowered donation rewards.
No known Exploits.
HD Maps.
Active [GM] and [PM]s.
Friendly and helpful English speaking community.
Levelling Difficulty = 6/10
Auto Meteor Spam
Equipment Gambler
Real Estate System
PvP Events

Our website is very basic for now forgive us if it looks like a trash servers website. we are working on it. as for the server its very well developed extremely stable with low ping.

The server is EU hosted in FrankHurt

This is a very basic description this will be updated and better formatted later.

Website
Make An Account
Download The Server

Old 04/22/2018, 23:13   #2

Did you just rip the website from Serenity/Eternity Co? lol

Old 04/23/2018, 03:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by swildwest View Post
Did you just rip the website from Serenity/Eternity Co? lol
Nope, we got it from a server called BlizzardCO as a temp thing. ive seen a few servers with the web. We are working on our own website.
Old 04/23/2018, 04:46   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by foeandfear View Post
Nope, we got it from a server called BlizzardCO as a temp thing. ive seen a few servers with the web. We are working on our own website.
Cool, I hope you didn't buy the source code from them, too. Because it's **** and you got heavily heavily scammed if you did. I mean, that's where this vulnerability came from: (notice my comments on Blizzard CO at the time). Not to mention that your website is running on failed hosting beta software from a decade ago: . The site is broken as well, registration link doesn't work, else I would have tested it for registration spam / ddos vulnerability. Sorry mate.... I hope you didn't pay in cash and can report whoever sold you that to whatever payment provider you used.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2018, 04:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by foeandfear View Post
Put your epvp link to be a tad bit more noticeable, also it seem your register page can't be found. Aside from that goodluck
Old 04/23/2018, 09:45   #6

@ I think this source is came from Serenity-CO The same features on the server.
Old 04/23/2018, 12:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Cool, I hope you didn't buy the source code from them, too. Because it's shit and you got heavily heavily scammed if you did. I mean, that's where this vulnerability came from: (notice my comments on Blizzard CO at the time). Not to mention that your website is running on failed hosting beta software from a decade ago: . The site is broken as well, registration link doesn't work, else I would have tested it for registration spam / ddos vulnerability. Sorry mate.... I hope you didn't pay in cash and can report whoever sold you that to whatever payment provider you used.
Thank you very much for this information Spirited I tested the exploit and it is patched.
As for our website its extremely flawed. Its so dirty and its not doing my server any favours i know, im just using it In till our new website is done. and yeah our register page is so easy to exploit its stupid lol. But yeah im aware of the level of urgency this website causes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpochCommunity View Post
Put your epvp link to be a tad bit more noticeable, also it seem your register page can't be found. Aside from that goodluck
I will do buddy Thank you for the advice , And yeah i disabled it due to being super easy to exploit currently creating a new register page, Hopefully providing better protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
@ I think this source is came from Serenity-CO The same features on the server.
You are correct my friend, Im not sure what others got, but what im working with currently is good enough for what i aim to do, i know the core has its big flaws though
Old 04/23/2018, 17:23   #8

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,805
Again, I hope you didn't pay cash. You got scammed, this server will not be stable or low ping, even if you bleed serious money for it. This server will not last more than a month. Apache/2.2.8 (Win32) as well...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2018, 19:45   #9

cant register account
Old 05/03/2018, 20:45   #10

Guys could you stop talking about this? you both have you're own views.. Okay you both made what ever point you're making can we stop spamming my ad XD? no drama please
Old 05/07/2018, 14:07   #11

Received Thanks: 3,435
Eh, I thought I could keep the discussion going here but it went a tad further than expected.

I cleaned up the thread, after all it is an advertising thread.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind critique/negative points or whatsoever, but it got offtopic real fast.
Old 07/06/2019, 05:37   #12

Website unreachable, so I assume its dead. Good job tho!

Closed Thread

« Epoch[Classic with a twirl] | Glory Conquer released 14/8/2018 »