Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VengeanceCo v2

Discussion on VengeanceCo v2 within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VengeanceCo v2

Ok, so.. I decided to come back into coding a little bit and bring back VengeanceCo. I took tanel's publicly released source and completely recoded the skills, NPCs, nobility, Mob AI, and the item system(Pickup, trade, drop, etc...)

I'm hoping for the server to be online within the next 2-3 days. It will be hosted on a dedicated server so that means no downtime, bla bla bla.

(insert noobish beggings to join my server here)

I'll post a link to the site when it's online.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2010, 14:39   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Please remember to add a link-back.
Old 02/01/2010, 03:40   #3

elite*gold: 0
Sounds fun! I want to join!

P.S. I am Brayden on MSN xD.
Old 02/01/2010, 07:20   #4

elite*gold: 20
seems to be the server illl play again i loved your old KylinCo Based one even if it was messy ... hmm would like to play your old source again =/
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VengeanceCo V2 OFFICIAL OPENING | 5165 | NO NINJAS | DEDICATED SERVER(NOT VPS)
04/08/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 22 Replies
VengeanceCo V2 Official Server & Official Opening Website: VengeanceCo V2:. Welcome Patch: 5165 Main Features: - Dedicated Server - Guild War Fully Working - Fully Working Team Deathmatch(NOT THE SHITTY RELEASED ONE, THIS IS CUSTOM) - 1 v 1 system
[PvP Server]VengeanceCo v2
02/07/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 7 Replies
(insert noobish talk about how the server is bugless, bla bla bla) Kay, so I got bored and decided to reopen VengeanceCo as a PvP server. I have added the follow key features: - You must kill monsters to get above level 135. - You cannot create HeavenFans, StarTowers, DBs, DBScrolls, or items with a bonus plus above 12, or more than 7 enchant. - You have to buy HeavanFans and StarTowers with cps that you get from killing monsters, so there's a little grinding factor there. - Updated...
New Private Server >> VengeanceCo
02/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
NOOOOOBs =D
VengeanceCo [VCO] ~ New Private Server!!!
07/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 32 Replies
hello everyone i found this new private server and its amazing!!! it is a leveling server and there is no commands, but the exp rate is 16x faster! and getting full socket is pretty easy! The server is mostly up and new things are added every day!!!!For those of you who play for FB/SS, well your in luck because they work perfectly, there are many pro's playing and its great fun.. Events are also held often and sometimes tournaments.. There are nice people on the game and staff is very...
[New Server]VengeanceCo
05/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
VengeanceCo - Private Server Emulator Advantages of VengeanceCo: - 2 Servers (PK & Leveling Server) - Little to NO lag - Almost 24/7 Uptime* - Friendly Staff - 100x Drops - 40x Exp Rates